Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish Eclipse | Jedi vs. Sith

bbeCkpO.png

vKSkm56.png

Heh

She laughed to herself, as she stood up. "You poor girl..." the woman smirked, shrugging off the lingering pain of the previous collision.

"You were always gifted with vision, but you always failed to see the forest for the wroshyr trees. I pity you actually Halsia, that you've chosen a path, with him, that will limit all of your potential, and for what? His Grand Design?" she asked.

Shaking her head, "There is no Grand Design. All that that snake has promised you is false, he will use you until you've nothing left to give. But I won't lecture on that, I see this is a lesson you'll have to learn on your own."

"I will apologize for my failure in protecting you,"
she took a couple steps forward, "I can't go back and change anything, neither of us can...you were manipulated into destroying Darkmeld, and I hadn't prepared you enough-I abandoned you when you needed me..." she lingered a bit, sharpening her focus on the Mirialan.

"But now it seems..." she took a couple steps forward, "That you and I have been given a second chance."

She holstered her hilt. "What will we do with it? Strike me down or come with me? What will you choose?"

Sinestra Sinestra

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

qXu9Rp6.png

Tag: Thal Mantis Thal Mantis

Kaleb seemed almost overwhelmed by what he was facing against. He had suspected that this Jedi... This boy was regarded with strength to most of his Jedi peers. He was stronger than that it seemed. Even with Kaleb's uncertainty about the fight did he watch as the Padawan would crash against the fall. Kaleb approached him slowly, careful not to let his guard down. His green blade illuminating the dark surroundings, casting an eerie glow over them both. Kaleb thought of saying something at first, but quickly realized that it was nothing more than wasted breath. If he wished to end things he would do so in this very instance.

Kaleb would raise his saber in attempt to strike down the man before him. Instead did he stop, he felt a burst of anger, rage like that of his own. It made Kaleb stop for a moment, his strike stopped before it began. As he felt the rage manifest in the air did he feel the dark side, if only for a brief moment. Anger was not the Jedi way. Still, did this Padawan allow himself to connect to his emotions. He looked and saw sparks of lightning. He thought the Padawan had used his anger to strike back. Kaleb watched distracted by the sudden burst of darkness.

In his distraction did he fail to realize the resilience of the man. He would get up, and quickly would the man take advantage of Kaleb's reaction to the dark presence. It quickly faded as the man launched a flurry of attacks towards Kaleb. Kaleb gritted his teeth as his green blade clashed with a blue one. He growled as he tried to block every strike, forced to being pushed on the offensive. He thought to absorb the first few strikes before countering with his own. He could feel a cut against the guard, sparks flying, the smell of the lightsaber cut filling his being. The strike towards his hips did Kaleb manage to strike, angling the the blow towards a blade lock.

He didn't suspect the dirty trick of the blow to his head. Immediately was the blade lock broken. Kaleb was sent staggering back. His vision felt slightly fuzzy due to the blow to the head. Kaleb didn't anticipate for Jedi to go against the norms of dueling. That should have been his first lesson, this wasn't the dueling dojos back at the Jedi Temple anymore. Now he was in a real fight. Reeling from the blow did Kaleb unleash a battle cry as he attempted to launch a series of power strikes. All intent on pushing the strong Jedi back.

Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl

Astrid was glad this was going to be an actual fight and not one that ended a couple of seconds after it started as she watched Nathan's clothes catch fire from her lightning. She moved back slightly as Nathan redirected her lightning back at her feet she studied the memories that she gleamed from her opponent. Sensing the teleport Astrid mostly dodged the attack as it cut her arm red blood ran down her arm shortly after. As she began to speak in the sith language ritually as just then out of the shadows walked out two smoke demons that looked exactly like The Battalion The Battalion and Syd Celsius Syd Celsius as their movements where almost exactly the same as they both charged nathan Astrid was soon in toe.

Both smoke demons swung at nathan each fist if successfully landed would feel like getting hit by a wookie as they continued their assault. Astrid would watch one of the two red sabers she had grabbed was ignited she was ready for nathan to try a counter offensive against Nathan.

Halsia...

The name echoed from her lips like a tremor through the Force. A scowl etched deep lines into the Dark Jedi's face, her arrogant posture coiling slightly like a cornered predator as she listened to her former master's words. Anger churned within her, threatening to reach a boiling point, the heat of it like molten magma.

She inhaled its intoxicating fumes, and the dark side's haze revealed a hundred potential futures, all converging at a single point—the Jedi Master standing before her.

A glint of the recent past flickered in her mindeye; she saw herself, there on the moon of Bogan, doubting the Emperor's Plan, rattled by Lord Ayra's revelations.

But like a shooting star, it vanished into the endless void.

"I choose the future, Romi." she retorted.

"And there is no place for you in it."

In a blur of speed, Sinestra rushed at her former master, aiming to unleash a ceaseless flurry of strikes.

Romi Jade Romi Jade

What the heck is goin' on here?!

Kyric watched the bombastic showing in momentary awe. The pure display of might and mastery before him well-overshadowed anything he witnessed before that moment. Caltin's explosive surge within the force revitalized Kyric as the life-stealing tendril attached to him shattered. The kiffar moved quickly. He kicked off the nearby wall, the force carrying him onto a nearby fire escape. His saber sliced through metallic bars as he scaled higher up the steps.

The metal screeched as it descended toward the specter of death.

Drawing his blaster pistol from the holster on his right thigh, Kyric discharged four shots at Darth Aion Darth Aion in the aftermath of the falling fire escape. The Wayseeker could feel death licking at his heels as he beat-feet up onto the roof. From there he discharged the rest of his clip down at the Sith Lord.

"BD, I'm a little outmatched here, buddy. You got anything for me?" Kyric reloaded his blaster pistol while he raced along the edge of his building, still in sight of Darth Aion below.

A series of sharp chirps answered.

"Alright, well, I guess I'll just survive until you finish up with your little dance." Kyric fired another two shots into Aion, then a third, sequencing each one to slow the Sith Lord's advance.

Vicinity Enjoyers: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Domina Prime Domina Prime
Rescue Enjoyers: Dax Dax | Tansu Treicolt Tansu Treicolt | Talin Treicolt Talin Treicolt

Last edited:

bbeCkpO.png

vKSkm56.png

Heuh!

Her breath jumped from her lurching body. She could see the heat emanating from the seer's malignant form. She was on her in mere seconds - she was full of rage. She backpedalled a few steps, now unarmed, she contorted her body at the hips, and lengthened her stride to avoid strikes.

She had one shot at this...

In truth, Romi was goading Sinestra into attacking her, preying on her rage so that she'd start to make mistakes. In her weakened state, she knew she had to be more strategic in this fight, foregoing the use of the Force at all in hopes to build upon and utilize what she actually could manifest...biding her time for the right moment.

She continued her game of avoidance, never surrendering her momentum and then...when she saw her opening, she simply threw herself at her former student. Launching herself into the trajectory of her weapon...With a sudden burst of concentration, she channeled the Force through her hands, and the air crackles with energy as Romi catches Sinestra's lightsaber blade in her palm, the searing heat absorbed and dissipated through the Force.

Jade threw her off hand behind her palm for some added physical strength, pushing back and gaining ground -- but she didn't do so without fierce resistance from Sinestra.

Struggling, "Y-you've made your-r choice," gritting her teeth with each step toward the Mirialan, "Now I'm making mine."

Romi's own power grew, fueling her connection to the Force in ways she had not felt recently.

And then, as the moment of opportunity presented itself, she reached out with the Force, her hands closing around Sinestra's head in a vice-like grip. In an instant, their connection transcended the physical plane, suddenly the landscape shifted and they found themselves standing within the hallowed chamber of a Jedi chapter house on some major ecumenopolis, the air heavy with the weight of history and tragedy. Before them were the fallen bodies of Jedi hopefuls, the first cohort of Darkmeld before they were victims of Sinestra -- it was a mixture of both of their memories.

"The past isn't going to let you escape that easily!" she barked.

Sinestra Sinestra

Raphael watched her carefully, rifle lowering, though it was clear that he could spring back at a moment's notice. She talked about how she'd started a new life. Traded one life for another. It was his personal opinion that changing one's name didn't change the self, one was always who they were, for better or worse. Acting outside of that only invited oneself to devastation, to heart break and to disappointment. The despair was something that stuck with him.

"You're right. I was't raised as a jedi and only--well, had only recently joined and I don't understand what it's like growing up in such a way. We all have our own lives, and our own pasts. I'm just saying that changing your name doesn't change your past, doesn't get rid of it. I could call myself Gerald, but I still have to live with what I've done and what I will do." She knew about his past, he'd told her, for better or worse; albeit he didn't think that this would happen. He knew that, some day and in some way, he would have to confront himself. If not in the trials, then at the very least for his own sanity.

He chuckled. "If I'd aimed lethally, there wouldn't have been any stopping it." Had she spared the people that had been here, defending the place from the dark siders, like her? Yes. Had she also irrevocably changed their lives? Also yes. In fact, very much so. Prosthetics weren't so bad, he supposed, but the very shock of having your arm cut off was... Yeah...

"See, and I get that, but I'm here, with them, to defend it from those of the dark. People came here to pray and worship and y'all came to... attack, during such a time? Aggressive actions aren't defensive." Then came the Force crush, the breaking of bone and tearing of skin. The action boiled his blood. His rifle raised, as memories of his shattered leg on Rapture surfaced.

He fired a ragged volley at her. None of these shots were aimed at anywhere lethal, but were fired in ways to specifically force her to block them or take stings all over.

"You'd already disarmed them. Further hostile action, like that, is just cruelty, and you know it."

Falentra Falentra

Jedha
Holy City, Abandoned Market Plaza

Thalia Senn Thalia Senn

Juyo. He recognized the stance. Jogon didn't like that, either. You use Juyo and it ends too quickly, and a good fight ought to have some length to it. Otherwise you don't learn anything. It his nature, but Jogon let the Jedi take the lead and stayed on the defensive. Walk into the ocean and you're bound to sink. She fell on him with tidal force and Jogon started to yield the ground immediately. Not without complaint - the expression he wore betrayed a deep annoyance. Nothing worse than facing down the Ferocity form with two lightsabers.
It was a struggle - but the problem with tides is that they observe strict patterns. In and out, day and night. Basically clockwork. So while he backtracked - blocking this blade, ducking that one, lurching one way, then another - he made his notes, observed the patterns. And when he saw his opening, he took it.
He swapped to a one-handed grip unexpectedly, lunged in when he shouldn't, and swung an awful right hook for her head. Face. Neck. Didn't matter. Ocean meets mountain.

Thal's body pressed the attack, his elbow making good on it's attack to the side of the Sith's head. He dug his heels into the ground, spinning to face his opponent again, but was slower than the Dark Jedi, and found himself again on the defensive. The Sith backed Thal up several feet, to where he was nearly against the wall of the cave. Arcs of lightning sparked from his arms, his eyes narrowing.

Almost hatefully. Almost. The air between them was filled with the unmistakable taint of rage and anger. But not just from the Sith. From the one he was fighting. Thal grit his teeth and prepared his defensive, waiting, waiting on the defense.

And then, when the Dark Jedi pressed another attack, he lashed out with a strong side kick to the side of the man's legs, timing it inbetween his swing. He wanted to put him off balance, or, even better, knock him off of his feet. Thal was a strong man, already a great deal taller and bigger than the Sith, and a kick from his powerful legs was not something anyone wanted to be in. Thal fought dirty, tenaciously- incorporating more aspects of hand to hand combat in his fighting style than most Jedi, or even most Sith.

Most of the time it was risky- one misplaced limb, one wrongly timed jab or strike or elbow, and the lightsaber blade of your opponent meant you limb and your usage of it went from total to nothing. It was a gamble, a risk, but he was violent, fast, and cruel with his attack on Kaleb. The cave had grown eerily quiet, the sound of their brutal fight becoming the only noise within. The battle raged on all over the planet, but in the cave, it was just the two of them in the space.

And their growing anger together.

VVVDHjr.png

ECLIPSE
~inhale, in hell there's heaven~

GEAR: In bio
TAG: Efret Farr Efret Farr

qXu9Rp6.png

JEDHA CITY, JEDHA, TERRABE SECTOR, MID RIM TERRITORIES

The dagger missed and the Jedi burst out of the disappearing smoke with her saber rising high, slashing downwards.

I should've caught her mid-air, swung my saber forward, and used my knee to stop her advance, but I didn't. My eyes were locked at the artifacts and the Jedi took every advantage she could.

At least I know where it is and can plan three moves ahead.

Her sheer willpower managed to stagger me through my greatsaber's block, despite her less than prime condition from all the brunts and impact she received throughout our encounter.

It was enough to set her up for another striking opportunity, but not enough to render me defenseless. Taking a few, jagged steps back, unintentionally a few feet away from cornering myself towards two perpendicular huge cabinets, I secured a position to lift my saber in a somewhat imperfect defensive stance.

I'll put my body on the line for those artifacts.

qXu9Rp6.png

Post #8

Sazo cocked her head to the side. 'If peace is a lie, then war is the truth, and the reason', she quoted.

She rolled her eyes. "Jedi rat? How original. That just sounds like a bunch of philosophical, fake-deep tusker poop to try and justify your actions. At least have to courage to stand in your convic-"

The Sith surged forward, attempting to cleave Sazo in two. She jumped backwards, feeling the heat of the plasma, smelling the ozone. Focusing the Force into her legs, she jumped up, leaping onto the side of the wall, and wall-jumping until she was on the roof. A practitioner of Ataru, she wasn't about to give this Sith an advantage by fighting in a narrow alley. Sazo took an Ataru stance and drew Talionis, readying herself for the Sith to pursue her.

Sorren Moonstrider Sorren Moonstrider

universe entire with-you
PIdJSJ7.png

What she was doing wasn't kind.

She didn't want to hurt him, even though and especially because he had hurt her, but it would have been a bad idea to stop now. She had to keep up her momentum. Musing the morals of what she was doing would swiftly grind it to a halt. So instead she thought of the possibilities within grasp. What he could yet do to her and how she might avoid it drove her on.

If she pressed him a few feet back...

She channeled a wave of energy into one leg as she advanced, pouncing from the floor into another straight-on attack, hoping to stagger him into the corner.

Last edited:
M1ljFO0.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Tansu Treicolt Tansu Treicolt | Talin Treicolt Talin Treicolt | Kyric Kyric
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
<Where do you keep your tools?!>

<Uhhhhhhhhhhh—> Dax was so preoccupied with his maneuvers that every word which reached his lips devolved into one unintelligible murmur.

Peril escalated the closer they flew to Kyric's signal. As their altitude decreased, Dax could see dozens of individual blades of plasma clashing against one another along the cityscape. Stories of the Jedi and Sith, until that moment, had only been just that; stories. He might have marveled at the sheer scale of the conflict if staying unexploded didn't demand the lion's share of his attention.

<The landing gear!? Are you insane? What're you doing? It's too early! It'll rip right off in this heat.>

A sudden obstruction blocked the canopy as the sky creature whipped around on a collision course with the ship. Dax howled with surprise, pushing the ship into a nosedive, pitching right, and pulling back up. A cloud of sand and dust rose from the city's corridors as the thrusters dropped into the streets. Proximity alarms shrieked with urgency upon their ascent before going silent. The dorsal turret and landing gear had been inches away from being shaved off by a NiJedhan rooftop.

<Oh, you want me to land this thing slow and easy!?> Dax shouted flippantly. <Sure! Let's just ask this huge, karkoff bird to leave us alone!>

Not to mention the people shooting at them.

Dax turned the ship into a wide arc around Kyric's signature. Coming around, he pointed his heading slightly off of the signal and punched the throttle again. As speed increased, their altitude gradually decreased.

<Hold on!>

Landing gear skipped across the ground for several seconds before sticking. The grinding of metal on sandstone threatened to deafen everyone within the ship. Dax WHIPPED the control yoke, causing the stern side gear to slip. With a quick hand, he retracted the throttle, reducing atmospheric thrust to almost nothing. The freighter drifted around several structures, bulldozing carts and stalls along its path. Friction eventually got the better of their momentum, and the ship slowed to a stop. A metallic groan echoed across the cockpit as the ship tilted on its starboard gear. Slowly, equilibrium would return with the ship slamming down onto the street.

Sweat pouring, Dax slammed his fist down on a button to engage the boarding ramp. "
Don't just sit there! Go!" He exclaimed with an urgent glance toward the Tansu. It was clear he had no intentions to go out there with her. It was their cousin out there.

Dax was just the pilot.

Whether it had been his words, his gaze, or more than likely, the lightning that had flowed freely out of his fingers, it seemed that he had indeed caught the Jedi princess off-guard.

"A gentleman is simply one of the many roles I play, you know it as well as me, those of our station, we were taught to act, to lie, to deceive," He spoke far too easily, to the one that might understand, yet too, the one that was his intractable foe, "After all," he made certain his blade was not pointed towards her, as he shrugged his shoulders ever so slightly, his eyes still on hers, "We are pretenders," The double entendre flowed out his lips, as the barest flicker of concern fell across his heart as she held his lightning in place with grim resolve.

Before deflecting it away, the lightning scored a hit safely against the wall of the structure in which they stood.

The faint smell of burnt construction, filled his nostrils, as he held his blade at the ready.

He smirked at her words, "Truly if you wanted a gentleman, the man you had hold your arm was far from what I would consider one," Malum... teased, of all the suitors he knew of, her former husband was former for good reason, Nwul was... complicated, even now, as Malum suppressed all those memories.

All the while... well, he knew nothing of the assumed Jedi that he had vaguely seen upon Naboo, but he would bet he was no noble.

It seemed the Jedi Princess held tastes far beyond their station.

His smirk widened, he would not judge.

He was much the same.

Malum's eyes widened too, as the stone altar was raised and thrown in his direction, even with shaking hands, she was still the Jedi that he had met upon Exegol it seemed.

The Scion of House Marr dodged out of the way, leaping over pews, as he heard the crash of the altar behind him.

"Alas, when of such beauty as you, my lady, how can I stop myself from trying once more to win your favour?" He teased, gazing back towards her, reminded again of how this battle was far from traditional, despite all that they themselves were, as he demanded the Force to submit to his command, as in front of him, appeared what was familiar to them both.

A Spear of Midnight Black.

"You know... I fought your master upon Yavin," The less he was reminded of that near-death duel, the better, yet it now held a purpose, "I know you Jedi are not ones for ambition, yet I have surpassed my Mistress, have you, Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania ?" He bellowed as the Darkshear loosed.

As half a second passed.

And realisation struck.

Why was his amulet on fire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom