Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction MP/GA/DE Junction: Blood and Beskar (Gala/Yag'Dhul/Ithor)

The Vulptex

Thief of Thieves. Ninja Master.

NDq7CTZ.png

Objective: Secure Intel for Invasion
Tag: Vorik Vorik
Names: Lyra, Samantha, Alex, Beatrix
“How fortunate. I deliver you to the fine folk here, I get a ticket to what I’m looking for,” Words - banter, he was quite fond on using it as a distraction to mask other noises. With an unlatch from his belt and a ‘click’ of a concussion grenade, he began counting in his head how long until detonation. With the rumbling and soaring of fighters outside, he doubted it would be heard anymore than his blaster fire. “You, on the other hand, get a ticket to a slow and painful death. Works out well for everyone, doesn’t it-?”

Words were cut off by his own sudden toss of the grenade that would soar into the smoke and go off in several seconds. It wasn’t aimed for the greatest effect, rather, used solely as a tool for displacement, trying to oust them from their cover - for its explosion would only serve to disorientate. Closer to him, preferably, though they could certainly go backwards. For one that dressed awfully similar to a Sith, it could be told from their choice of weaponry they were something else.
Without a word, one burst from the smoke, grabbing the grenade mid-air and chucking it back.

Then another, throwing a trio of kunai at Vorik. Then another. And another. Within half a second, there were 10 identical fox mask wearing fiends rushing the sith.

SYuOXQP.png
"Wizard to Magician, I'm at the target." The Wizard had found it. An Imperial records drive. Not everything could be carried away, and what the sith had prioritized was their own dirt over that of the Imperial Military.

Naval Records. She could use those. Identification codes for the Citidel. That, not so much.

Ah...

There was something.

Records of Imperial Wargames. Invasion Plans.

This was it. The Invasion of Coruscant.

vcal0Lj.png
"Magician to Wizard, Copy. Eagle, Vixen, how copy?"

All this lingo was slightly unnerving to the Magician. After all, this certainly wasn't the streets of Coruscant anymore. A heist like this was much higher stakes than just getting rich.

Still, the job needed to be done. The Magician dragged the unconscious officer she had found back to the entrance they had made. A simple hole in the wall cut with a plasma torch in a back corridor.

He sat at the conference table with his helmet beside His large clasped hands. His grey-green eyes scanned the faces arrayed around Him and He allowed Himself to sigh.

"I didn't ask you what it would cost me to purchase your shipyards and factories." He said calmly, "I asked how much their worth to you."

"And we politely told you that they aren't for sale." The apparent spokesman, a slimy looking humanoid, for this band of owners replied coolly. "We do business on the galactic scale. These facilities are invaluable."

"And...who do you do business with on the galactic scale exactly?" He asked as He leaned back and tapped a thick finger on the wooden table.

"We have deals and relationships with all of the major multi system governments..."

WOOOOSSHHHHHH

His wrist gauntlet swept across the room as it belched flames across the now screaming beings.

"You're right ladies and gentlemen." He said as He stood, "There's no value to anything of yours."

He put on His buy'ce and activated His comms.

"Field Marshal Ordo?" He said, ignoring the awkwardness of being a clan leader again.

"Yes, Alor." The woman said crisply.

"Confirmed dealings with sith and other super powers." He said calmly, "Take it all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom