Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rip the heart from a world (Open PVP challenge to all)

Metal_Golem.jpg

Though the Metal Golem may have been impressive, and possessing Voracitos's touch, he himself in the spiritual sense was not. He had profound influence over the creature to the point of total control, but taxed not only his spirit but the minds of the shards he was dominating to preform these miraculous alchemical feats. It took years to re-learn the force after death he has heard, and thus when his perceived death came he was entirely prepared. He bound his soul to this artifact, an artifact made out of living crystals sensitive to the force. Any one of them alone would increase his spectral powers exponentially, but he had made a Holocron composed entirely out of these things, that he in life had dominated mentally to the point of comatose, and preserved their lives in order to take hold of their will in death. They were the anchor to which he continued to exist as powerfully as he did. These magnificent tools could be utilized by anyone sensitive enough really, thus it gave him the advantage of never having to really relearn the force, but it had the risk possibly of back firing on him if ever a Master of the Force could somehow infiltrate his Girth. He had developed a short cut, of near perfection.

Coming back from the tangent, the true point in all of this description was that Ashin's tricky nature would be unfathomably difficult for Voracitos to counter, from so far away, devoting all his resources simply to maintain his control and the stability of the metallic golem. There was little chance he could kill her today unprepared, but on short notice the least he could do was give her a really bad day. The flying debris failed to confuse him, and it did not slow him down, as he had not yet moved, waiting for her to come to "him". The debris battered away at the beastly impression of himself, which in actuality looked rather lame in aesthetics, but a resemblance could possibly be made nonetheless.

The leg she was trying to lop off sluggishly moved backward, revealing a perfectly orange searing hot scar a third of the way through. The saber came at the face, but Ashin would find that conventionally lethal targets were of little worry to him here. A fist cackling with unstable energy came straight down with a thundering crack, with the power of a small groundquake as she went to strike the same knee a second time.

The Brain Room reverberated with the strike, causing loose wreckage around the room to fall and make a mess. Our stealthy friends would find it temporarily difficult to stand firmly, and the ceiling debris would cause further dismay. No one would be hiding in this fight.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Vilox Pazela"], @[member="Shado"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"], @[member="Darren Shaw"], @Everybody else in the brain room, and optional for those near it.

Matreya

Shado moved back, then to the side to avoid a humongous chunk of ceiling as it fell. Next he moved far forward, then leapt up and kicked off a wall to avoid another chunk - near enough for it to brush against his face as he flew horizontally. Landing in a slide that ended with him returning to a still stand, never faltering in his cloak. This Golem was strong, almost strong enough to truly and ultimately defeat Zaiden. He could not hope to best this form, but that was like saying his aid could not come in handy. So he stood firm, maintaining the illusion he was never there so as to be there if ever needed.

The magma red eyes never onced left the beast, even as he moved to avoid debris. Ashin would have her hands full, that was for sure.

@[member="Darth Voracitos"], @[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Vilox Pazela"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"], @[member="Darren Shaw"]

| @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Shado"] | @[member="Darth Voracitos"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | @[member="Darren Shaw"] |

Vilox stumbled from the attack of the gigantic Golem Voracitos had formed in the brain room. He steadied himself with his hands and came to a stop, retreating back into the shadow of another wall, physically unseen and unscathed, except perhaps for his pride at nearly falling over so easily. Concentrating on the force, the illusion of himself pulled out a Lightsaber and ignited it to the side. In comparison to the great Lords of the Sith such as Naga Sadow, Vilox Pazela couldn't possibly form an illusion so powerful in the dark side as to summon an entire fleet which could physically induce damage on another, as the aforementioned could. Such complex sorcery was beyond the mans skill set. He did however possess enough knowledge on the dark side of the Force that he could summon an illusion who could deal physical damage to another enemy.

In comparison to the real Vilox Pazela, the facade in which the latter had created of himself in the brain room was only 30% of the power that he would have had if he had decided to engage Ashin Varanin himself. But he had no need to fight the former Empress of the Sith Empire himself. This was merely a test of Varanin's vessel. After all, he had aspirations to recruit her into the following of Dark Masters he would create, who would, in the end, enslave the Sith in the image of those who followed the Second Great Schism long ago. Like Xendor and Ajunta Pall before him, he would lead the Third Great Schism, only his would be to subjugate an Empire and then later, the entire galaxy.

Big things began with small beginnings and one was about to start on the Abominor.

Commanding his illusion to move forward, Vilox Pazela leaped off the ground down towards Ashin Varanin, Lightsaber held above his head in an overhead slash.

I smiled as the Golem form of the big man himself became true. Even so, I stayed back as the former Empress fought with the beast. Her saber cutting through the entity of metal and force. With my icy blue blade already ignited, I had to avoid the debris that was thrown all around the room. Jumping back then side to side. Even stopping one with the force. I let it drop to the ground harmlessly. Looking around I could see that everyone else easily dodged the initial attack. Smiling under my helm, it changed in seconds when Vazela lashed out with his saber towards Ashin. She would be ganged up on, and since I was king of on no ones side, I chose.

My body became a blur as I rushed forth with my saber to stand between the Sith Lord and the Dark Jedi comrade. My own blade slapping the red saber away from someone who I had known for what seemed like an eternity. "I don't think so." Came from my mouth as my left hand sent out a barrage of lightning towards the Sith.

All Sith back stabbed one another. It was inevitable and with Ashin, Spencer, and I all being former Sith, and Jedi, Now a form of Dark Jedi, We had a stronger connection than to anyone else here on this ship. Ashin once taught me how to make armor, produce lethal and powerful forms of Sith Lightning, and yet, she also taught me how to humble myself. When I had been captured back when I was a fugutive, she forced me to change, and become stronger. and as much that I would rather not voice what I had thought, I was glad that she did.

"Don't take it personal Vazela." Clearly the odd man out of the group with white armor, and a blue saber. I was going to side with people that I have, and had trusted in the past, rather than a Sith that I hardly knew.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"], @[member="Shado"], @[member="Darth Voracitos"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"], @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
The golem of @[member="Darth Voracitos"] slammed an immense fist into the deck near Ashin, and the Dark Master fell to one knee. Hundreds of pounds of debris rained down on her, preceded by rushing overpressure, and she channeled the Force according to her specialty. Jagged, uncompromising steel crashed into her head, shoulders, and back.

And fell aside. She pushed her way out from under it, whirling, one hand upraised to catch the blade of Vazela's Force phantom. The true Sith Master had been intercepted by Darren Shaw, a man she considered a friend despite their rocky history together. He had loved her once and been spurned, left the Vagrant Fleet for their Confederate enemies, knelt before her and been forced to apologize to his mother's murderer. And yet he had still saved her, and they still worked well together, and it had been Ashin who trained him to Mastery.

The illusion's lightsabre skirled and snarled against her Force-protected hand, and the Dark Side's greatest tank closed her fist. The illusory blade shattered and warped, but perhaps its creator could regenerate it while duelling Shaw.

She spun back, lightsabre going short again, and a spear of purplish lightning arced from her bladetip toward the hip joints of the Emperor's golem. The spin continued until she set her feet, and an equal blast leaped from her emty hand. It slammed into the chest of the illusory Vazela, seeking to erode the illusion's fabric with the corrosive power of the Dark Side. Arms wide open, lightning fountaining from her in opposite directions, she stood with her back to Shaw and the true Vazela.
@[member="Darren Shaw"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Voracitos grunted both in the steel form and as a spirit, the pressure of the lightning blast was difficult to contain, as after all, it came from a Master notoriously famous for its strength. If he had temples, his hands would be pressed against them while the rest of his face scrunched up. Every mistake Ashin took advantage of, would create further instability in the artificial binding of the Probe Golem, and more pressure on the mind of Voracitos, and the minds of the living crystals Shards he dominated absolutely to this task.

But metal was highly conductive, and under the alchemical properties binding it together, the force was manifested around it. He combined these two traits to draw in Ashins attack energy with a slow build up, and the suddenly pushed forward with the electrical redirect. He turned his manifestation into an electric conduit now, in which lightning went back to where it came as soon as it came to him. The energy loop also created in this, gave the Dark Lord the opportunity to rebind the slashed knee before it became a problem. The orange spot grew slightly bigger as it got hotter, and began to ooze over itself, and then artificially through the force energy of the redirected lightning cooled and hardened.

Like an Sith equivalent to repair it was just a patch job, an extra protective layer as an insurance to an injury that could make or break the fight. It was after all, one of only two legs supporting him up, and grounding him to stable ground, where powerful energies could be best accumulated. Attempting to draw energy from the force while performing agility was never a good idea, often times the agility is distracted and sloppy, and the energy drawn is as quickly lost. Multitasking is the art of simultaneously screwing everything up at once, as Ashin had taught him in their first duel. He exhausted too much energy in trying to acquiring it, thus the net outcome eventually failed with her manipulation of its flow.

He'd not make the same mistake again.

Spencer remained quiet through the talks of the dark siders. She never truly understood them, just what they felt and how they felt. Something was different about them and she valued it knowing that only they understood passion for something. Eyes darted as the battle started, they all wanted to fight Ashin, and they all wanted to prove something. It caused her to smirk as she stepped back giving space to fight the best she could. How silly they were, how narrow sighted they were about the entire battle field. Shrugging it off, she looked towards Shaw – the man seemed to be on their side so she would provide support for him as well.

What was a brute without support? A complete fighter – that is what they were together. Taking in a deep breath, she focused her mind searching for the connection between the three of them. Once she grasped the threads of the force she pulled and poured her mind into the connection fueling them through Force Valor. Spencer never letting go kept her mind aware of her surroundings and continued to give strength to both Shaw and Ashin.

This was her specialty and she knew it inside and out.

@[member="Darth Voracitos"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Darren Shaw"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Matreya

As he stood and watched the battle ensue, through his Miraluka DNA he watched as Spencer continued to power the fighters. She always gives the others all she has, Zaiden thought, well not this time. Reaching out with his own power from behind the woman, he sought to siphon his own energy into the pool. Don't acknowledge my presence. Always best to keep an ace in your sleeve. Zaiden whispered against her mind.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

| @[member="Darren Shaw"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Darth Voracitos"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | @[member="Shado"] |

This would be the first meeting between Vilox Pazela and Darren Shaw, although the latter would not learn who he was until their meeting on Vjun few months after this duel on the Abominor. With the combined power of Ashin Varanin's talents with the force to destroy the illusion and the distraction made by Darren Shaw's attack, the facade that the Dark Jedi Master created faded from view.

If there was one thing that Vilox Pazela had grown into during his years was his ability to manipulate and feel the dark side of the force. Subsequently, his ability to utilize Force Sense came like a second nature to him, almost like breathing was for all Humans across the galaxy. It also assisted the Dark Jedi that Shaw's Force Lightning had to tear through the Abominor's wall to hit him. This combined allowed him to switch his Lightsaber out to the left, ignite the crimson beam and bring it up in defense of the incoming barrage of Lightning that tore through the metal wall.

Consequentially, this angered the Abominor that he, Ashin Varanin, Darth Voracitos, Spencer Jacobs and the elusive Shado were fighting aboard, although the latter hadn't yet entered the duel. Despite this, he would become a target eventually for the dozens of droids that were incoming to the brain room. The Abominor wasn't going to just let them duel around where it's brain was, was it?

Shifting his form into Niman, he lifted his hand and powered the force into his outstretched hand. The energy expelled outwards from his hand and through the hole that Shaw made, lifting the debris created from the bits of metal that were broken off by the Lightning back into the room. It was then that a droid came in, screamed, "NE NOR NE NOR," and ran Vilox over before screaming it again. "NE NOR NE NOR." Much like the droids behind it, it was aiming for those in the room as well.

Through my helm I smiled as Vazela vanished, Then was only the wall that I had broken down with the lightning, he appeared again. Shaking my head as I walked forwards, switching my grip to be of Sith Shien. Debris was thrown at me through the hole in the wall, quickly followed by the sounds of a siren going off. My left hand came up quickly as it grabbed three of the large pieces of rubble, and threw them at the droid. Before I could even look to see what my handy work had done, I rushed after the Sith Master.

The Sith Shien form had a reverse grip to attack, and defend. With quick flicks of the wrist, I could easily block, and with arcing long and strong slashes, I could overpower a foe. Even with these arcs and sweeps of a saber blade, It could easily convert to a stab, or lead into a offhanded attack. and that's just what I did. Taking a wide right arc that swept across the neckline, and then before my blade could pas the left side of my opponent, I plunged my Icy blue saber towards him. So far, I was only testing the man to a small extent.

I hardly knew him by name, and his face was recognizable by the piercing yellow, that always seemed to look deep into your soul. I wanted to see how the man moved. With his very apparent Niman form, which I was a practitioner of, I thought the basics of Juyo, and Shien might take him over just enough so he would back off. Because at this point in my life, I needed allies. and if there was a chance to get into this man's skin and put my foot down in every faction, taking a few from here and there, He could be my gateway.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"], @[member="Shado"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"], @[member="Darth Voracitos"], @[member="Ashin Varanin"].

| @[member="Darren Shaw"] | @Shado | @Spencer Jacobs | @Darth Voracitos | @Ashin Varanin |

"NE NOR NE NOR." The amount of droids arriving in the brain room was in the excess of a hundred, at least, by now. Vazela rose to his feet, slicing into one of them before pushing his hand forward to Force push it backwards. A signature move of the Niman technique. "Too many. Time to go."

Turning tail with his wounds, he ran. He had met Ashin Varanin and had mastered her Force presence. They would meet again, in time. So would Shaw, although the latter he wasn't too bothered in meeting, for theirs would just be a coincidence. As for Darth Voracitos, well, time would tell; and where Varanin was, Jacobs wasn't too far behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom