Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diplomacy The Hirkenburg Accords [Open to FACTION LEADERS and KEY DIPLOMATS]

3rd Post
siyarrdivider.png
accordsmainbanner.png

mothercult.png

Flag-of-the-Helghan-Empire-svg.png
Untitled.png
UAp3FVi.png
i4xNFo5.png
protectorsdefault.png
0TlmZxp.png
CSAcolor.png
Sith-Logo.png
6a908465802589a7537497b90e4c8757-1.png
svgexport-1-test.png

siyarrdivider.png

borderstuffdiv.png

CAIRN_ONE
CHAIRMAN OF PELLAEON PMC

DRUID-GRANDMASTER OF THE HIGHLAND BROTHERHOOD
LORD-IMPERATOR OF THE IMPERIAL MILITARY PROTECTORATE
pellaeonpmc.png

TAGS
Mediators

Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

Delegates
Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Thade Rhas Thade Rhas Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr
Marcus Bastion Marcus Bastion Castor Crane Castor Crane Onrai Onrai Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti

siyarrdivider.png

siyarrdivider.png

HEAVY ART THE HEADS III: A TEST OF PATIENCE - PART 3
accords-OOCbanner.png
CATO HALL, PARLIAMENT ROW,
HIRKENBURG, ARCHAIS (901 ABY)

Ah, Heady....
I did not know he was affected this much by the downfall.

But then again, he fought doggedly near the end.

Being forced to remember that fateful day, seemingly held in place to watch as history caught up with him once more, the Lord-Imperator sighed in grieving remembrance - silently glued to his one and only triumph over careless, casually-wrought destruction.

'Metharranson.... You needn't torture yourself like this, as you an' I both know where that might lead. Chin up, brother.'

As the Woad lifted his own head in pride for what he was, his attention then turned to the bodyguard standing with him, calmly (though warmly) making a point of advising,'Rhas, my young friend. This also counts for the remembrances you inflict on yourself in turn. After all, we made it this far, an' anyone who remains from our darkest days is more than worthy of a little pride.', tapping on the empty seat next to his own in prompting the newest addition to take his place as part of the delegation itself. Yet despite the sword-wielding bodyguard's sworn obligation to obey the orders of his superior, this choice would be left to his own judgement and consequent decision, though Lord Michael hoped Thade would make the right choice in the end, silently wishing that Rhas knew a beefier salary-projection when he saw one.

'Well, you've spoken now.... No use in toe-dipping at this stage, but its still your choice.'

'Now, as for you, Senator.... I'm admittedly growing impatient. So please, make a resolution from the drafts you have o'er yonder - its time.'
, Lord Michael drawled whilst turning his attention back to Siyarr once more, tapping on his watch in another, though-silent request to wrap up the process of scribbling proposals. Or at least, as according to the others with eyesight enough to see the gesture, though Heady would've known something else resided within Antlers' gesture as he concluded,'Ye know more than most that time is not to be wasted now, Br'er. You know what dangers approach.', returning to that same leaning, relaxed seating-posture once more.

pngegg-2.png

~=Don't go thinking you were the only one - for mine own sleep was invaded.=~
~=That same nightmare - those same visions of Galactic annihilation.=~

pellaeonpmc.png

siyarrdivider.png

4th Post
subheader2p.png

accordsmainbanner.png

mothercult.png

Flag-of-the-Helghan-Empire-svg.png
Untitled.png
UAp3FVi.png
i4xNFo5.png
protectorsdefault.png
0TlmZxp.png
CSAcolor.png
Sith-Logo.png
6a908465802589a7537497b90e4c8757-1.png
svgexport-1-test.png

subheader1p.png

siyarrbadge.png

DREAMER_ONE

LORD-COLONEL OF THE FIREDANCE BRIGADES
INDEPENDENT SENATOR OF ARCHAIS

ARR'HUWAL'S DREAMER

arr-huwal.png

Tags (Mediators): Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

Tags (Delegates): Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Thade Rhas Thade Rhas
Marcus Bastion Marcus Bastion Castor Crane Castor Crane Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Onrai Onrai Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti

subheader2p.png

subheader1p.png

NEW DANCES, NEW ERAS II: CONVERGING WORLDS - PART 4
accords-OOCbanner.png
CATO HALL, PARLIAMENT ROW,
HIRKENBURG, ARCHAIS (901 ABY)

arr-huwal.png

~=Always willing to weather the storm, as was your father if I recall correctly.=~
~=But now, with a realm on the verge of eradication, near-total collapse - even now.=~

~=Get your chit together, Antlers.... Honestly, the Galaxy needs you stronger than this.=~

The pause would have appeared palpably tense to those lacking Force-Sensitive or Force-Intuitive capabilities, and perhaps even difficult for the gifted ones to detect in turn, as the form of telepathy used between the Goidel and his Novanian friend was trained by other, mystically-driven means. As the entities to whom they prayed, (every part as Druidic as it was Shamanic in comparison-) as much as their spirits were embued with Midichlorian power, would appear differently to all wielders and intuitives alike, Force-adjacent for as long as these entities resided in realms-within-realms.

'Alright, I'll call a brief break - we can reconvene within the hour. I'll have the proposal ready for then.'

After making a quick, slow-panning gaze across the collective beyond the speaker's floor, Siyarr knew this was a wise decision, seeing the sighs of relief across the room for himself as one of his subordinate officials dutifully exclaimed,'All rise!', in the wake of his rather-timely call for a pause to proceedings. From the point of rising from his seat with notes in hand, and beyond that of all rising with him and standing until he had left the room, the Senator still felt more than a few eyes staring his way, though the stresses attached would be dispelled all the quicker in his usual batch of calm self-reminders. The Dreamer knew for a fact there would be risks of mockery and ridicule attaching to failure here, but with it, increasing chances of failing after succeeding on a grand, interplanetary stage, the grander failing of the two by far.

Alas, unfortunately for Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran, his early oratory success meant no potential failure would remain possible but the grander, near-success of the latter.

Well, well well.... I wonder if I can swing that majority today.
We shall see soon enough.

arr-huwal.png
mothercult.png
surr-huwal.png

subheader1p.png

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom