MAJOR FACTION ADMINISTRATION
1. Members may not be Faction Administrators, Faction Moderators, Faction Owners, or representatives of Faction Leadership in any manner of more than one Major Faction. This applies to all characters/sub-accounts owned.
MAJOR FACTION CAPITALS
Faction Capitals are represented as planet icons on the Galaxy Map.
1. Each faction, upon creation, will name one planet as it's "Capital". Factions may not invade the capital planet unless you have occupied a neighboring hex.
2. The Defending Major Faction of a Capital Planet gets the following buffs during an Invasion targeting the Capital Planet:
A: Invasion Minimum Post Count: +100 Posts
B: Faction Aid Requests: +5 Writers
3. Major Faction Capitals nor the hex they occupy may be the target of Rebellions.
MAJOR FACTION INFLUENCE CLOUDS
1. Major Factions now have "Influence Clouds" displayed on the Galaxy Map.
2. A Major Faction spreads it's Influence Cloud by invading (Invasion) or dominating (Dominion) a planet near it's borders.
3. Planets invaded further than two grids away from a Major Faction's borders will not increase a Major Faction's Influence Cloud.
4. Planets dominated further than one grid away will raise the Dominion's minimum post count by +50 posts per grid from the nearest point in your Major Faction's Influence Cloud. Planets gained this way will increase a Major Faction's Influence Cloud.
5. Planets on the official SWRP Chaos Map whose icon touches a grid line counts as a planet for all hexes the line(s) intersect.
6. If a Major Faction's Influence Cloud is completely severed into two or more smaller clouds by an Invasion or any other method, the Major Faction loses the cloud(s) furthest away from it's Capital Planet and only retains the cloud it's Capital Planet resides in.
MAJOR FACTION RECALL
1. Upon discovery of a Major Faction that does not meet the SWRP Staff Team's standards, a Staff member may begin a vote to demote the Major Faction to a Minor Faction and recall it from the SWRP Galactic Map.
2. A Major Faction Recall vote requires 2/3 majority vote from the SWRP Staff Team to successfully pass.
3. Once a vote has passed, the Major Faction's Administrators will be sent a Notification Of Closure.
4. Upon receiving a Notification Of Closure, the Major Faction will have 14 days to bolster activity and meet the SWRP Staff Team's standards.
5. Upon the end of the 14 days of the Notification Of Closure, a second vote from the SWRP Staff Team will be held in accordance with the rules of the first vote. Upon passage of the second vote, the Major Faction's planets on the map will all be permitted to be targeted by Rebellion threads by Minor Factions or Invasions from Major Factions.
6. Recalled Major Faction Capitals lose their bonus defenses when the Major Faction only has one hex left with Influence Cloud.
7. If a Major Faction requests to be removed from the map they are counted as a recalled Major Faction (not a Minor Faction) until the next Map Update.
MAJOR FACTION MERGERS/ MAJOR FACTION REMOVAL
1. A Major Faction may not merge its influence cloud with another Major Faction's influence cloud.
2. A Major Faction may not gift another Major Faction any territory or planets.
3. Technology from the Merging Faction can be Re-Submitted into the new faction with a development thread or modified if the original submitter is involved in the transfer.*
*The new submission must reference the original with a link. As per Standardization of Dev Threads, a Judge reserves the right to ask for additional development.
4. The Major faction must post the Major Faction Removal or Merger notice in the Map Thread Updates Thread.
5. If a Major Faction requests to be removed from the map they are counted as a recalled Major Faction (not a Minor Faction) until the next Map Update.
- Darth Crucifere likes this