- Map Update 4 June 17
- Map Update 2 May 17
- Known Owners of Unique Cano...
- Company Rules
- Factory Standardized Rules
- Map Update 1 April 2017
- Map Update 1 March 2017
- 850 ABY: The Galactic Games
- Map Update 1 Feb 2017
- Map Update 4 Jan 2017
- Map Update 01 Dec 2016
- Map Update 01 NOV 16
- Map Update 02 OCT 16
- 849ABY: The Omega War
Ranks & Promotion
THE RANK SYSTEM
- All Force Users start out as a Padawan or a Knight.
- Master Force User Ranks can only be approved by Staff.
- Non-Force Users must abide by their faction's ranking structure, whatever it may be.
- Please list all role-plays at your previous board that are relevant.
- Please list what roleplay board you're transferring from.
- Please request your transfer in the Rank Title | Sub-Account Name Change thread.
1. Knight to Master
- When a Master (or Faction Administrator) feels the Knight is ready for promotion to Master, he/she submits the Knight's name for promotion to his/her Faction's Force-User Masters for approval.
- The Faction's Force-User Masters vote and decide on whether or not the Knight is to be promoted to Master. Majority rules the vote, but in the event of a tie, the Faction Administrators are required to make the final decision.
- If the vote succeeds, the Knight's name is then submitted to a Board Admin. The Admin shall assign a Role-Play Judge to assess whether or not the Knight will be promoted to Master. If necessary a Role-play Judge vote shall take place.
- If the Knight is to be promoted, a Board Admin will inform the Knight and promote him/her.
- In the case that a member is not a member of a Faction they may contact a Board Admin directly when they feel they are ready for promotion.
- The Role-Play Judges shall carry out a vote in lieu of a Faction
- If the vote succeeds the member shall be informed of the result by the Board Admin.
- Ronen Jerik likes this