The Codex & Factory Standardized Rules
- Codex & Factory submissions may only be introduced into role-play threads whose start date begins after the submission's approval date.
- There is a cap of three active or pending submissions permitted in each of the sub forums in the Codex or Factory per Writer.
- Work-in-Progress submissions are not permitted except in the Pre-Factory or Pre-Codex.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- The entire template must be used in your submission. The template's fields are not to be changed/removed/altered, additional information may be added but base fields may not be changed or removed. If you have nothing to add for a certain section, simply put ‘N/A’
- Be aware that some items and materials are restricted or banned and cannot be used freely. Be sure to consult the list before making a submission.
- Do not bump your submissions.
- All submissions need to conform to the general idea of Star Wars. No Gundam Wings, no Transformers.
- All measurements in all submissions must be in metric.
- At any point during the approval process for your submission, you may apply for a Second Chance.
- Do not post in other people’s submissions. Consult a judge if you have concerns.
- No member may "claim" an image unless they created it themselves.
- If the owner of the image asks you to take it down, please do so.
- Intentionally breaking these rules or attempting to mislead Judges will incur a 30 day zero tolerance ban from the Factory or Codex.
- Event Rewards are only valid for redemption within 90 days of the award date.