- Map Update 02SEPTEMBER2019
- Map Update 03AUGUST2019
- 858 ABY: Spiraling Galaxy
- Map Update 01July2019
- Map Update 01June2019
- Map Update 01May2019
- Map Update 01APRIL2019
- 852-856 ABY: Chaos in the Core
- Codex Standardized Rules
- Map Update 21NOVEMBER2018
- Map Update 09OCTOBER2018
- Map Update 09SEPTEMBER2018
- Map Update 02AUGUST2018
- Map Update 02JULY2018
- Map Update 01JUNE2018
Factory Standardized RulesFactory Standardized Rules
Factory Standardized Rules
Players are encouraged to help discuss create, discuss, and police each other's submissions.
Players are also encouraged to read and often quote the rules.
General Factory Guidelines
- All Factory Submissions in the Technology, Vehicle, and Starship forums will be automatically approved randomly once a month unless otherwise specified.
- Factory submissions may only be introduced into role-play threads whose start date begins after the submission's posted date.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- The entire template must be used in your submission. Users can customize templates to their own personal liking, but the template's fields are not to be changed/removed/altered, additional information may be added but base fields may not be changed or removed.
- Be aware that some items and materials are restricted or banned and cannot be used freely. Be sure to consult the list before making a submission.
- Do not bump your submissions.
- All submissions need to conform to the general idea of Star Wars. No Gundam Wings, no Transformers.
- All measurements in all submissions must be in metric.
- All specifically named materials used in submissions must be linked to their page on Wookieepedia, wikipedia, or their factory submission on Chaos. General materials, such as 'metal' or 'starship components', do not need to be linked.
- No member may "claim" an image unless they created it themselves.
- If the owner of the image asks you to take it down, please do so.
- Particularly rare or powerful special features may necessitate using a lower level of production (for example, cloaking technology, personal cloaking devices, gemcutters, crystal grav traps, moon dust, equivalent stealth or anti stealth technologies,or rare canon technologies and their equivalents will only be permitted at Semi-Unique production.
General Submission Guidelines
- All companies utilized as manufacturers must be hyperlinked to their submission or canonical article.
- All droid characters must first be approved through the Factory if their droid models are not canon.
- All submissions should reflect the strengths and weaknesses of their materials and components for transparency, balance, and fair play.
- Spoilers are not permitted in submissions. The only exception is for images.
- All canon item submissions are to be treated as replicas and can be claimed/reproduced by multiple players.
- For rules regarding Restricted and Banned Materials, please review here.
- The factory will not base judgements on precedents or the approval of prior submissions.
- Fully constructed lightsabers and forcesabers are restricted to a maximum of Semi-Unique production.
- The Armor Rating Extreme will require the submission to be UNIQUE. This armor rating is considered very strong and are usually dealing with unique items that should be restricted to Player Characters only.
- Mechs, Walkers, and War Droids, in Star Wars have an iconic, industrial feel. They are not Gundams, Warhammer 40k, Zoids, Titans of Titan Fall, or any sort of extremely over-sized robot with humanoid features and/or erratic animal-esque movements. The permitted aesthetics for all of these items mentioned are those which can be held up to existing, canon examples of Mechs, Walkers, or War Droids.
- If it's bigger than an AT-ST [9-10M] it shouldn't have arms or shoulders
-More indepth general guidelines for the curious
Starships Forum Rules
- For rules on what ships can be produced by a Faction, Company or Individual see Table 1
- For rules on what ships can be fielded/owned by a Faction, Company or Individual see Table 2
Minor Faction Rules
- Mass producing starships and space stations are capped in length for minor factions.
- Only a Major Faction has the resources necessary to role-play having a large fleet, army, etc. [here]
- Acquiring a Super Star Destroyer / Dreadnought will be restricted to Major Factions. Acquisition will follow Dominion rules.
- A major faction, upon completing their second dominion of the calendar month, may begin their third and final eligible Dominion as a SSD / Dreadnought dominion thread. This will follow the same rules as a third Dominion, meaning that a Minor Faction has the ability to initiate a Rebellion, per Dominion rules. The following outcomes determine the result:
- Major Faction Wins Rebellion (Or no rebellion takes place within allotted time): The major faction may submit a unique SSD / Dreadnought.
- Minor Faction Wins Rebellion: Provided the minor faction meets all requirements to go major, and they choose to do so, they may steal the dreadnought reward and submit their own.
- Minor Faction Wins Rebellion: If the minor faction wins the rebellion, however does not meet the requirements to become major, or they choose not to go major, neither side conquers the hex, and both sides forfeit the SSD / Dreadnought.
- A Major Faction may not submit a SSD / Dreadnought until after the tenth day window of rebellions closes.
- A SSD / Dreadnought will be permitted to range from 5,001m to 10,000m.
- Each SSD / Dreadnought must be labeled Unique.
- No player may captain a SSD / Dreadnought without the Major Faction Owner's consent.
- If a Major Faction is recalled, merged into another Major Faction, or drops to minor, any SSD / Dreadnought created must be decommissioned and archived. Transfer of these ships will require re-review to ensure they conform to current factory standards prior to recommission. A judge may request additional edits to ensure balance and adhere to board rules.
- Major Factions that are tied to mandates that prohibit rebellions are excluded from building dreadnoughts.
- Major Factions that are permitted more than three dominions per month may still only submit a single dreadnought after their third dominion.
- Dominions submitted must be started and completed within the same month to qualify for an SSD submission.
After a submission has been approved, it will be locked. If you wish to make a modification to it, you may post a request to have the Submission moved to the Pre-Factory to make edits HERE.
As per the Codex and Factory Standardized rules, At any point during the approval process for your submission, you may apply for a Second Chance.
- If your submission has been denied and you feel it has been done so unfairly you may request a second chance on the submission in question by posting a link to the denied submission and your case for why it should be looked into again. Submissions pulled for Second Chance will be given a new judge. You may not request a specific judge.
- At any time during an active original judgement a submitter may request a second chance for a different judge if they feel they have reasonable evidence of judge bias or unfair judgement. The item will be archived and the submitter may post the second chance request in the Second Chance thread.
- Submissions that are denied on Second Chance are final denials and may not be submitted again.