Restricted Materialsrules restricted materials salvaging
Restricted & Banned Items
This list is subject to change without notice. Changes will not affect previously approved submissions.
Submissions including restricted materials will be reviewed by both Factory and Role-Play Judges for balance and fairness and may be declined based upon review.
- Restricted Material Missions no longer apply for anything other than SSD / Dreadnoughts (Via the SSD / Dreadnought Dominion Rules).
- Restricted Materials will require a submission's production rating to be no higher than Limited.
- Under no circumstances are two restricted materials allowed per submission. New alloys created by blending two or more restricted materials are not allowed.
- Confined to the Technology and Vehicles categories.
- Production value does not exceed Semi-Unique.
- Maintain a sensible level of balance, fairness, as well as strengths and weaknesses throughout the submission.
- Starships which include a restricted material may require the reduction of a rating elsewhere based on the balance of the submission.
- Companies at Tier 4 & Major Factions may produce Starships at Unique.
- Companies at Tier 5 may produce Starships at Semi-Unique.
- Companies at Tier 6 may select one (permanent) material to produce Technology, Vehicles, and Starships at Limited. (With limitations. IE: Stealth technology, Force Nexus, overly powerful Force effects.)
- Regardless of this, a Factory Judge may deny a submission on concept if they feel that balance is unlikely to be found due to the nature of the submission.
- Alchemized Artifacts/Items [Force Imbuement, Alkahest, Jal Shey, etc]
- Artificial Intelligence (Non-Droid)
- Echani graphite
- Force Nexus * (See below)
- Hijarna stone
- Isotope 5
- Mandalorian Iron (( See: Beskar ))
- Personal Cloaking Device
- Stygium Crystal
- Banned Items are not permitted to be used in canon role-play threads on Star Wars RP: Chaos without the explicit permission of the SWRP Staff Team.
- Banned Items are not permitted to be used in submissions within the Factory without the explicit permission of the SWRP Staff Team.
- Banned Items are only permitted to be used in Non-Canon role-play threads or Non-Canon Campaign threads.
- Celestial Technology
- Extragalactic Subjects (canon species/technology/planets/etc exempt.)
- Gree Technology (Not including Nav Computers: they provide no information on the technology of the Gree)
- Lightsaber Rifle
- Neutron Bomb
- Nanotechnology: All nanotechnology is banned.[ x ]
- Plagiarism: Any obvious use of material from outside the Star Wars universe, including but not limited to: Gundam Wing, Halo, Marvel, DC Universe, Dragonball Z, Final Fantasy, Star Trek, etc. Attempted plagiarism could result in disciplinary action as it directly contradicts Star Wars RP: Chaos’s General Rules.
- Quantum-crystalline Armor
- Rakata Technology
- Stargate ( See: Hypergate )