Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public All That Glitters | Pt. I

Dash dared to peak for a little longer over his cowardly cover and his mouth dropped agape at what he saw unfolding.

A speeder bike going in circles, chased by a flying Haxion goon.

A girl hanging off a jetpack as it soared wildly like a punctured balloon.

A guy praying.

A guy playing whack-a-mole with the Senator's head.

A girl crying for her mom.

A guy shooting lightning from his... lightsaber.

There was a lot to for Dash to process, maybe too much.

Out of all the strange sabacc cards played on the street before him, the lightsaber stood brighter than the rest. The Jedi and his... crew (?) held the Idiot's Array.

And the Brood and Dash were the Idiot.

"No way I'm losing again, pal." the Corellian murmured to himself. He shot up from cover, ran in the opposite direction of the fight and returned from a different trajectory as if he was just coming into the scene.

With his blaster raised up, he yelled out as he approached the Senator's crashed limousine, "Hey, friendly, friendly, don't shoot!! Alliance Marshall!!" As a former performer on Preigo's Traveling World of Wonder, Dash could nail the body language.

"We need to take the Senator to safety, stat!" the dialogue came from his own experiences with the Marshalls and... well, a lot of cop holo-movies.

Internally, the scoundrel was praying like the red-headed man. Praying he wouldn't be crying for his mom like the other girl over there next. He could only hope if the ploy worked, the Senator may end up grateful enough to pay off some of the Corellian's debts.

Kyric Kyric Tansu Treicolt Tansu Treicolt Talin Treicolt Talin Treicolt Dax Dax Lodd Grimmin Lodd Grimmin Nero Drake Nero Drake Damien Dooku Damien Dooku

They appeared to be winning–albeit chaotically.

Tansu's flight elevated Kyric's heart rate much higher than any of the thugs had managed thus far. For an instant he thought to give chase, only to watch her discharge two bolts into her unwilling chauffeur. The Wayseeker was thoroughly impressed by her instinct in the thick of it. Comandeering the jetpack was just the icing on the cake at that point.

"Hells yeah, Tansu! Get em' good, girl!" Kyric howled with unchecked delight and threw himself into an encroaching trio of Haxion Brood Reavers. The lightly armored raiders sported supercharged vibroblades buzzing with electricity. The kiffar's first swing sent one stumbling back as their blade clash carried a wave of telekinetic energy. "Sorry, fellas. My cousins are here, so I'm gon' have to show off a bit."

Descending upon the trio with a wicked grin, Kyric battered aside the lead Reaver's blade again, then swept his laser sword across the second's visor. The Haxion stumbled back and tripped over the curb. Tough. Kyric met the third's frenzied counterattack without slowing. When his attacker finally overstepped, the kiffar kicked out his front leg and drove the pommel of his saber into the man's helmeted skull. His force-enhanced strength left the Haxion unconscious.

"Die, Jedi!" The lead Haxion Brood Reaver climbed back onto his feet and launched himself at Kyric.

The kiffar sidestepped the attack and hooked his arm around his opponent's elbow. They do-si-do'd until Kyric unceremoniously tossed him into his blinded ally. The impact sent them both to bed.

"What's ne-"

"... Kyric"

His brother's voice cut through the noise.

"When the hell did you get here!"

Kyric whipped around in time to see Damien Dooku Damien Dooku drop the victim of Tansu's jetpackjacking. The quickly forming smile vanished at the sight of Senator Lodd Grimmin Lodd Grimmin under Damien's arm. "The twins and I only landed like fifteen minutes ago, if I'm tellin' the truth!"

"We've got a slee- I mean uh' senator down here who apparently crossed Haxion at some point, or maybe you've been workin' with them this whole time eh?!"

Feth?! A senator?! Kyric didn't hesitate. He dashed toward them, sliding beneath another swooping bike, then hopped up and over an overturned Huttaburger Cart. Seeing Talin's retreat from his brief vantage hanging in the air, Kyric cursed and looked up at his airborne cousin. "Tansu! Your sister ain't in the game, so I need you to step it up. Go help the pretty boy on the swoop! These Haxion fellas ain't making his life easy!"

Sliding to a halt near Damien and the Senator, Kyric took the customary Jedi position and began the most deadly game of spaceball. Dash's arrival was a bit of a surprise, but the lack of a blaster bolt in his back made the Wayseeker think the gunslinger could be trusted. For now.

"We gotta get you into the Senate Building, Senator. I'm gon' need you to get up and make dust. Respectably. Sir."

Nero Drake Nero Drake | Talin Treicolt Talin Treicolt | Dax Dax | Dash Farstar Dash Farstar

ALL THAT GLITTERS
vKSkm56.png

Tansu Treicolt Tansu Treicolt Dax Dax Kyric Kyric Talin Treicolt Talin Treicolt Nero Drake Nero Drake Kyric Kyric Damien Dooku Damien Dooku
The situation was incredibly disorderly, with numerous events unfolding simultaneously, posing a challenge to recall events and visual information in front of him. Every movement of the lightsaber, the roaring sound of blasters and the pursuits in the Senate Plaza seemed to play out before him like a vivid recollection of a battle, a peculiar experience considering the Neimoidian's lack of experience with firearms or actual engagement in combat situations.

It was fortunate that he never had to lay down his life for the Alliance, although such internal conversations were not exactly helpful in the attempt to survive the onslaught of the Haxion Brood Raiders and their jetpack elites whose ever public display of violence would be recorded by the Alliance Defense Forces.

Glancing over to Damien Dooku Damien Dooku as they asked a valid question where the Senator's security team was.

"The Senate Security Force have been evacuated to Fondor, if you haven't heard. There are no Defense Force outposts nearby to handle any criminal activity on this level." Lodd responded, displaying a hint of worry on his face as the bolts of lightning emanated from Kyric Kyric 's lightsaber and struck the Haxion Elite's Leader in the chest.

He saw through the wreckage of the speeders and limosuine, that Tansu Treicolt Tansu Treicolt was flying through the air on a jetpack having confascated it from an elite member.

With a concerned expression, he anxiously observed the blaster aimed at him by Damien Dooku Damien Dooku , pondering whether the Neimoidian was collaborating with the Haxion Brood Raiders or not.

Undoubtedly, the Trade Federation of Planets possessed the means to persuade mercenaries and illicit groups, enabling them to delve into the depths of the criminal underworld.

"You have a promising career in the HoloNet News Room, with such ah..difficult questions." He replied in an effort to evade the accusation without providing a direct response. The call of an Alliance Marshal was all that the Senator needed in the form of Dash Farstar Dash Farstar gave him some comfort that they would survive. Kyric Kyric finally arrived back on the scene, after dispatching the leader of the Haxion Brood Elites with one swift stroke of the blade.

"If my clothes are ruined, I will send you the bill." He replied with a soft snear, moving away from the wreckage and heading towards the Senate Building in a somewhat fast motion to avoid laserfire, picking up the hem of his robe to run a bit quicker.

Last edited:
"You have a promising career in the HoloNet News Room, with such ah..difficult questions."

Damien rolled his eyes at the revelation. Of course he hadn't heard, he'd only just arrived on this stupid planet the other night! There was far too much going on for him to correct the senator, so he chose to shove his head back down behind the wreckage and focus his attention on gunning down another wacko looking to flank his brother from the left.

Kyric finally noticed him by then, prompting the younger of the two to rise from behind the wreckage with his gun blazing hot towards the opposite end of the street, predicting what the Jedi had in mind before the words even left his mouth. Another one of the Haxion goons dropped to his knees, and he whipped the spent cartridge out of his pistol and primed yet another in the chamber.

Two more of his belt.

With a hand placed upon his brother's shoulder, Damien whipped his aim towards anyone who looked remotely like a cultist in the path between them and the Senate building. Spare shots were used to conserve his ammo, and he was lucky enough to be fighting alongside a Jedi, which meant most of the return fire was easily deflected away. "Alright, alright." He spoke up. Damien continued to flag down the approach, doing his best to make sure the senator and the marshal were covered from their exposed sides. "Who the hell are these twins you're talkin' about?"

The existence of these twins were news to him, but Kyric had said it so matter-of-factly as if he were supposed to know about them too. He used Kyric's protection as an excuse to scan the chaos happening everywhere else, and spotted a scene straight out of a D-list holoflick, but with better effects of course. "You mean.. jetpack girlie?" He continued on, squinting at the blonde-haired bullet going wild in the air.

"Wait–" His face filled with surprise, and a smile widened. "Tansu?!" That was a face he didn't expect to see for a while. And as he looked across the way towards a wailing shriek of pain, he spotted Tansu writhing in agony on the ground.

Last edited:
Powerful swoop engines roared in Nero's ears. Blaster fire whizzed past his precious hair. Dark Star Hellions gleamed like a target on the back of a bantha leather jacket. He turned to risk shooting back with his bryar pistol, but some instinct urged him to take one last glance ahead. Golden hair tousled by fighting was kept tame under a wide brimmed hat. His eyes widened at the laser sword in her hands.

"Wizard!"

Nero banked hard to one side and threw himself clear catching a glimpse of the young lady go down before his swoop skidded past her less than a meter away until it flipped end over end. Pain lanced through his shoulder on impact. This wasn't his first ditch so he rolled to absorb some of the momentum.

"Did anyone see that?" he groaned, "Because I will not be doing it again."

He heard a jetpack growing louder and picked up his fallen blaster. Shooting with the sun in his eyes, Nero prepared to make a final stand. No fear. Surviving on Coruscant's streets taught Drake there were worse fates than a badass death.

Dax's peripheral vision caught his blaster careening toward him. Snapping out of his torpor, a swipe of his hand snatched the weapon from the air.

"Cover me."

"What?"

Before he could even sit up, Talin had hoisted herself over the speeder. Blaster gripped in both hands, Dax pressed himself against a fender and peeked his head over the landspeeder's pockmarked hood. Within seconds, he witnessed a display vindicating his reservations about wielding a lightsaber.

Prophetic.

Dax cringed at the sound of tibanna meeting flesh. Just moments earlier he'd almost been willing to indulge in violent relation against the wounded Treicolt twin. But now, seeing her writing on the ground evoked a sense of pity. Maybe some guilt, too.

Damn. Empathy got the better of self-preservation once again.

A series of flashes screamed from the barrel of his blaster as he popped out of cover. Bolts whizzed fruitlessly through the air, achieving nothing but the attention of the Haxion Brood. Before he could grab Talin's collar, danger flooded his brain. Red hair weaved beneath a single streak of oncoming fire, moved by a miraculous display of extrasensory reflex. His finger twitched as the barrel rose toward a target, ushering a snap-shot scarcely aimed into the skull of his assailant. Life was ripped from the Brood's legs, pulling his body down like a limp sack of gravel.

"
Whoa," Dax muttered, unsure how he'd even managed that. Another pang of impending doom assaulted his senses, disallowing him time to marvel at his achievement or be horrified by the life he'd just taken. Again, he ducked, stumbling forward barely out of harm's way. Passing by Talin's writing body, his hand clamped down around her collar and dragged her behind a different speeder opposite his previous one.

How am I alive?

"Dax. Dax, you were right. I didn't want this. Oh'm'gosh, am I dying?"

With a grunt, Dax propped her up against the vehicle. He tried to get look at where she'd been hit, but she was twisting with hysterics. Anger toward Talin dissipated, as he was suddenly unable to feel anything but bad for her. "Hold still!"

"Force, I can't die. I have so much to do! My mama's gonna cry! Dax, tell my mama I love her, okay?"

"Will you shut up!? Let me see."

It took nearly pinning her against the curb to get a reasonable look. His first assessment was that there were plenty of worse places to get shot. The memory of a certain, related sensation made his stomach twist. His second, this time helpful assessment was; "You aren't gonna die."

Again, he absconded halfway from cover and released a series of shots. It amounted to a near-miss against Haxion Brood attempting to cut off the Senator's retreat. Thankfully, it was enough, but only just enough, to flush the outlaw back into his hiding space and get the Neimoidian through.

"Run faster, bugeyes! I got a man down over here!"

Last edited:

"Hells yeah, Tansu! Get em' good, girl!"

Tansu beamed from the positive reinforcement. Her nerves felt bright, electric, and unstoppable.

Above the chaos Tansu could start to make out the scene with a little more clarity than behind the speeder. It was a high-speed tangle of blaster fire, smoke and shapes. She used the single glowing green rod as a fixed point to try and straighten herself out.

Up, down, right, left, down, upside down, round 'n round, her flight pattern looped and swirled while she fumbled about, not understanding the controls. It took what felt like forever to realize the loose umbilicals flapping from the straps were akin to joysticks. She grabbed them and righted herself.

Just as she understood the mechanics, a fiery pang shot through her shoulder and broadened out. Tansu gasped, struck by the sudden pain and unable to find the source. If it wasn't her…then it must have been..

"Talin!" She yelled out, frantically searching through the shapes for herself splayed out. It didn't take long to recognize her sister propped up near Dax. There was no way to assess the damage from her proximity. She angled to swoop in to see after her sister's wellbeing, but stopped.

"Tansu! Your sister ain't in the game, so I need you to step it up. Go help the pretty boy on the swoop! These Haxion fellas ain't making his life easy!"

He didn't sound concerned. She leaned into that, and with her cousin's straightforward address, paired with the lack of ongoing discomfort in her shoulder, she kept from slipping into the same hysterics as down below. Which was good, because she was thisclose.

"Aye aye cap'n!"

She peeled into the action and didn't hear Damien say her name. She was too focused on not messing up her first mission. Now that she understood how to adjust the angle and pitch of intake and exhaust vanes to the thrusters, she could sail with relative ease to easily intercept the former swoop biker with the good hair.

Except she was flying in with the bright afternoon sun behind her. Two red streaks of plasma whizzed by her hair. One knocked her wide-brimmed hat clean off.

"Hey!" She screamed, veered, and kicked at the air uselessly. Like she was using her heels to accuse the freelancer. "Cool it! We're on the same side pretty boy! Stop shootin' at me when I'm comin' to save you!"

Passing a little more to the right, to get out of the direct sunlight, Tansu fixed an agitated glower at her damsel in distress and made a point of making sure he saw her slip her blaster back into the holster on her thigh. Then she angled down and scooped her arms under Nero's armpits with an effortful grunt.

Her shoulders strained again, and she wheezed.

She dropped a couple feet from her original height, the additional weight putting duress on the engines.

"Hnnng, you're still the —oof— gunner. Into the senate building we go, macho."

Last edited:
if they're watching anyways

<"We've got a shootout unfolding here, right in the middle of the Senate Plaza- I think those are Haxion Brood operatives, but there looks to be a couple of Jedi on the scene...">

Halifax Hewitt, now well into his eighties, wasn't often given fieldwork opportunities these days. The joy in his voice was palpable even in the face of the unfolding violence. He felt young again, back recording on a handheld, without a crew or script, straight to the HNN broadcast.

The Chancellor, meanwhile, was seized by a dozen emotions as she began to recognize some of the combatants. The first Jedi -- Kyric. "Oh," the two blondes, "Loske is going to- no, no she won't. I didn't do anything wrong," and a handsome young man, currently waving a disruptor pistol in the face of a Senator. "Oh, Force."

Perav, her aide, only had shock on her face. "That's..."

"Get the colonel on the line. What is he doing?"

Perav looked at her. A mix of regret and fear. "Last night you asked he... take time off."

Last night. Last night her son had been back so suddenly. She had to see him -- but she wasn't allowed close, even as she wanted to kiss him on the forehead and heal his wounds and cook him a meal and tuck him into bed and even though she knew she did not have the time or energy for these things she knew she would make it if he allowed and he did not. So she left, back to the grand estate of the Chancellor, and cried in the way she didn't allow herself to more than once a year.

And now Kyric was there, too, and the twins, and her children were in danger and that was all she could see.

"I need to get down there," she said, starting for the door.

"Wait-" Perav was, of course, stopping her because of the optics, of their precarious position. But she knew better than to offer that reason. "You'll never make it in time."

Auteme stopped, straightened. "You're right."

She looked again at the broadcast, making out the buildings in the background. "That's... Fourth and Mothma," and she turned to the window and put her hand out, her focus gathering in her mind.

She could see the threads, lines taut, connecting her to her children. One was fraying, but still strong on her end; the rest were amalgamations, braided ropes built with the help of others. A stray strand was nearby, and briefly she wondered about it, before thinking better of it. Now was not the time to chase loose ends.

Her will surged forward, manifesting seemingly from thin air all around the firefight. The wind seemed to pick up, the warm breeze somehow smelling of old pine, before it wrapped around them. Talin was first; a strange, ethereal patch wove itself over the blaster wound, soothing the pain almost instantly. Next to Kyric a glowing wall sprung up, granting him and the Senator cover as they moved, only to collapse to nothing the moment they were past it.

A dozen threads of glowing Force sprang from Tansu's back, weaving into white wings that eased the weight of her and her passenger, allowing them greater freedom of movement. Three Haxion goons who'd been aiming at them found themselves enclosed by cocoons made of some kind of strange, gooey substance they struggled to fight free of.

And then, a pause. The warm breeze brushed Damien's cheek, ran through his hair, and then fell quiet.

Kyric felt unstoppable.

Even as blaster bolts screeched toward the senator, the kiffar's saber weaved an impenetrable barrier between the neimoidian and danger. Dax and Damien's continued covering fire created openings for the retreat. Tansu's flight led to the acquisition of yet another ally. Hell, even a lawman, as questionable as he may have appeared, took to the fight.

Everything felt right from the saber in his hand to the sense of danger pressing in at all sides. Kyric was supposed to be there, leading the charge against an unknowable enemy in the fight for good.

Just like his father.

Kyric blinked. His mouth went dry and the world went silent. Whipping his head to his left, he narrowly managed to spot an approaching bolt. His saber batted it away, only for a second to catch him on his right side. Most of the energy dispersed across his jacket, but two more shots sent Kyric tumbling to the ground.

Focus. Focus. Focus. You're doing your job, Kyr. You're saving people. The voice was frantic. She was pleading with him, but she was right. Of course she was.

Kyric! Left!

He turned in time to see two of the Haxions level their rifles on him only a few feet away. His fall took him out of cover and away from the protection of the others. Feth. This is so lame. The barrels of each rifle lit up an angry crimson color before a stream of blaster bolts screeched toward the fallen Jedi. Then a familiar scent filled the air.

It reminded him of evenings spent beneath the starry sky with his mother, walking snow-covered paths through corridors of ancient pine.

"Ma?"

The hellfire burst in place as each bolt slammed into a glowing barrier. Not wasting another second, Kyric kicked back onto his feet just in time to take up the defense once again. He focused on his opponents, his eyes narrowed with intense concentration. Each bolt cast his way was returned to a different shooter. Bodies dropped faster than before as the kiffar stowed away his hubris and took up the fight in earnest.

Damien Dooku Damien Dooku | Auteme Auteme | Tansu Treicolt Tansu Treicolt | Talin Treicolt Talin Treicolt | Nero Drake Nero Drake | Lodd Grimmin Lodd Grimmin | Dax Dax

Last edited:
And just like that this ragtag band of misfits clenched into a singular fist, sharpened into a spear.

Just like that, with the snap of a finger. As if some Force spell had bound all these loose sticks into an unbreakable bundle.

I'm winning, dad! It was just like in that old Atrisian holo-play -- Seven Jedi.

Dash Farstar felt indomitable. He took his time placing his shots, but usually found himself a second slower, so he resorted to something he did better -- double-tapping a harmless foe.

The Corellian knew he was making it through this, he could sense it, smell it even. And it smelled like... an old pine?

Nevermind. No one was asking questions, no one was even paying him much attention so he remained quiet, already scheming his next move - how to monetize this mess.

He breathed in the scent of old pine and hoped it wouldn't turn into squirrel shit later.

Kyric Kyric Damien Dooku Damien Dooku Auteme Auteme Tansu Treicolt Tansu Treicolt Talin Treicolt Talin Treicolt Nero Drake Nero Drake Lodd Grimmin Lodd Grimmin Dax Dax

"You aren't gonna die."

Relief washed over her like a warm summer drizzle, carrying the the scent of wilds unbound. Her tongue held the stream of words, a dam to further embarrassment. The clairty of the alleveiation left her thoroughly humbled. One final sentiment escaped.

“Sorry I keep draggin’ ya inta messes.”

She wasted no more time. Whatever had numbed the pain - maybe Dax had some sorta special drugs - Talin was certain it would not last. A ghost of the lingered and promised return. With a leap, she was up. The boys cover offered a chance to follow Kyrics direction. His little cousin had no lip to give him this time. Her arm still felt lifeless, bouncing along beside her - she couldn’t make a case to help if she wanted to.

Instead, she ran. Swiping up the hilt of the saber (she wouldn’t lose another object of significance), she took up point, ensuring a clear path for the senator. A buzz above caught her attention. The sight of Tansu and the guy from the bike sent her eyes rolling into next week. It’d be a lot of work this week to catch up with that stunt. Anger pushed her strides faster, clearing leaps and bounds.

The senate dome grew until it loomed overhead. An ache had begun to sprout within her shoulder once more. She turned to see who was trailing behind her, and saw an unknown figure trailing behind approaching in Chit.

“Come on! Make like scalded haints!”

She waved on whoever followed and ignited her weapon. Sirens blared in the distance, but not close enough. Her bones didn’t feel good about this.

The Neimoidian was able to hear the thunderous noise of blaster fire coming from behind, seeking refuge behind pillars and arches as Damien Dooku Damien Dooku offered a form of protection, utilizing his blaster to eliminate any Haxion Brood Raiders obstructing their path towards the senate building.

The pathway to safety appeared to extend further and further with every passing moment in the Neimoidian's mind, ever concerned with the constant sound of laserfire even in such proximity to the Federal Government's hall.

He listened to the impact coming from behind, quickly looking over at Nero Drake Nero Drake from behind the pillar. Desperately trying to retaliate against one of the remaining
Haxion Brood Elite that were still causing trouble for the group.

They managed to hit the enemy directly in the jetpack, causing it to explode, as the individual fell to the ground with serious burns, the screams of agony ever present.

Dax Dax 's angry shouts spurred him on, preventing him from meeting an untimely end as a Haxion Brood member tried to block his path from around the corner. He sprinted towards the assembly doors with full force, catching the sound of Kyric Kyric 's lightsaber deflecting laser shots from the raiders that were still present.

Lodd was granted only a fleeting respite, for the power of Chancellor Auteme Auteme 's threads awakened, entangling individuals with sturdy threads and immobilizing them.

He successfully reached the entrance of the Federal Assembly and was warmly received by the Defense Force Troopers, who were ready to provide him with the security privileges granted to a Senator of the Alliance.

"This is too much hassle, run!"

The Lieutenant of the Haxion Brood Raiders said in panic, causing a mass panic to spread amongst the remaining criminals as they began to withdraw from the battlefield, to escape into the Underworld.

Last edited:
"Cool it! We're on the same side pretty boy! Stop shootin' at me when I'm comin' to save you!"

Golden curls haloed Coruscant's sun as descending jetpacks resolved into the spitting image of the girl he nearly killed with his swoop. Nero couldn't even bring himself to look at the wrecked bike. This senator owed him enough credits for repairs at least.

"Wasn't you just over-hey!" he struggled in the farmgirl's sudden grip, "Buy me a drink first, eh love?"

So he was being kidnapped by a teleporting lady wizard on a jetpack who was immune to blasters. Nero briefly wondered if he was dying after all and this was some kind of hallucination. He didn't have much time to question reality before the final Haxion aerialist roared towards them blasting away. Each struggle sent them weaving but Nero managed to raise his bryar pistol and return fire.

"Mate, do you even know how to fly that thing?"

Somehow through trial and error they managed in tandem to blast the Brood merc out of the sky. A massive dome loomed before them and as the Hutt's forces retreated Drake felt like he might be in over his head for the first time.

"Welcome to Coruscant," the street punk grinned up at Tansu, "My friends call me Nero."

Last edited:
The situation had improved drastically by the time he'd cleared the last cartridge on his belt. He followed after the Senator after providing him and the alleged Marshall with cover from the wreckage, a light enough grasping of the alien's shoulder alerting him of the Scoundrel's presence. "Keep it movin' guy!" Damien would call out, giving him a gentle shove into the door before letting another shot out towards one of the last emboldened gangers.

They scattered after that, to which Damien smirked and reveled in the job well done. He holstered his pistol on his shoulder, then found himself yanked backwards into the building so quick that he couldn't even finish the surprised whelp that exited his lips. Both his arms were pinned above the small of his back, the familiar feeling of durasteel cuffs making their way around his wrists.

"Don't move a muscle, kid!" The voice of one of the GADF officers spoke up from his rear. "The hell are you doin'?!" Damien protested, but his protests fell on deaf ears. "Under Article 90, Section 200 Dash Fifteen of the Unauthorized and Illegal Weapons Act of the Galactic Alliance, you're under arrest for the possession of an outlawed firearm!"

The aforementioned firearm was then ripped from his holster, while their hypocritically legal ones were pointed so hard into his back that they'd punch a hole the same size as his own through him if fired.

Damien rolled his eyes, cocking his head at the right angle to allow him to peer at the two troopers standing behind him. "You've got to fething kidding me. You risk your ass savin' some bug-headed, corrupt senator and all it takes is a few rent-a-cops who were too fething craven to do their actual jobs on the streets to ruin a guy's day." He clicked his teeth. "Whatever. Do what you gotta."

They jerked him away from the doors by his shackled together wrists, then began the process of guiding him towards the holding cells further within.

The lingering smell of pine that followed him tugged at his mind the entire way through, the familiarity of it almost enough to bring him back to the nostalgia of an era long past.

If only it wasn't masked by the cheap cologne of the underpaid cop keeping him detained. Sneering at the man's ugly mug, Damien couldn't help but imagine punching him in the nose if he couldn't get his pistol back after this was all over.

Last edited:
It was over.

Kyric deactivated his lightsaber and returned it to his hip. The small contingent of GADF available took the senator off their hands, allowing the kiffar and his kin to breathe. Or so he thought. The sound of his brother's struggles shook him from his momentary peace. Gloved hands kept Damien pinned so he couldn't fight back. His blaster was stripped away and cuffs were slapped on him before Kyric could push his way through the door.

"Whoa, now. Easy," the Wayeseeker raised both hands. "Let's take a second and think about this. He helped keep that senator alive out there while you folks were sittin' in here diddlin' yerselves."

"Excuse me?" the standing officer moved forward. Nearby soldiers took to his left and right, blocking Kyric's path forward.

The boy sighed. "Nothin'," he turned around, shaking his head as he stepped outside. "Stupid Galactic Alliance Defense Force. Only thing their defendin' is their right to piss me off." Looking back inside he noticed his brother's blaster beside a holopad next to the security desk. The soldier who disarmed Damien appeared to be preparing the evidence locker.

Kyric looked left, right, then yanked the blaster across the room to his waiting hand.

That was illegal.

Yeah, but kark 'em.
Kyric smiled and slipped the blaster beneath his jacket—one less problem was good enough for him.

Damien Dooku Damien Dooku | Talin Treicolt Talin Treicolt | Tansu Treicolt Tansu Treicolt | Dax Dax | Lodd Grimmin Lodd Grimmin | Nero Drake Nero Drake
And that's my exit. Ki-yap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom