Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech EAG Lightcycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

tron_light_cycle_reboot_by_arte_animada-d5widfi.jpg

ELECTROMAGNETIC ANTI-GRAVITY LIGHTCYCLE

Intent: Being so original, as well as necessary for travel, Zaiden had a vehicle made.
Development Thread: N/A
Hero Unit: Yes
Manufacturer: Flynn Co. (Lol I can change that if necessary)
Model: Original model
Affiliation: Zaiden
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Alumisteel frame with Electromagnetic Anti-Gravity generator
Description:
Traveling on foot never was a problem for Zaiden, being raised by a lower class father. But he understood the necessity of getting somewhere faster, so he searched hard for a person(s) capable of building a custom vehicle for himself.

He found these men on Coruscant, in the form of Flynn Co. He hired their best engineer, Samuel Flynn, to make him a bike. 3 weeks later he returned to an amazing Lightcycle.

It's frame is shaped out of several folded layers of Alumisteel, making it more durable then a single layer but still lightweight. It's not tough enough to endure more then a few shots from blasters, and a collision? No way.The metal was altered to be a solid jet black all over. (The lights built in glow black as well.) The bikes engine is a very rare design, not a propulsion engine but an Anti-Grav engine that uses Proton Fuel, which is supremely combustible.

Capable of reaching such high speed, it is rather dangerous. To solve this, there are magnetic plates built into the handlebars.

Due to the AI partial control, the EAG is capable of sharp turns at top speed. It's capable of doing 75° turns flawlessly, 90° turns are accessible, but anything beyond can be a fatal choice.

========================================

Role: Zaiden's Transport
Height: 3'6"
Length: 10'
Width: 11"
Weight: 225 lbs
Propulsion: Repulsorlift
Top Speed: 805 km/h
Armaments: Droid mind located in the housing, with a direct connection to his wrist-com for communications as well as its matching helmet.
Passenger Capacity: 1
Cargo Capacity: Two storage compartments, both max out at 100 lbs.
Misc. Equipment: N/A

Heh, I think it's already pretty badass. :)

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's faster than a swoop but /shrug that shouldn't be a problem. Unless another RPJ has a concern, I'd say it's approved.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Well, we've already denied people for having an AI hook up like this does, although mostly on Halo cortana copy stuff. But I always like to get second opinions when dealing with past precedents especially when dealing with genre clashing. I've also never seen new Tron so I can't make comments but direct copies of other IP we really do crack down on.

Matreya

Well more or less I imagine the AI being like a built in Google. The bike doesn't come with any weapons or anything so all the AI could be good for is bringing the bike to him, advice, information etc. Nothing really RP shattering

@[member="Sirella Valkner"]

I do have some comments regarding the functionality of the design.

The user of this bike is going to face some terrible G-forces when he does a 75-degree turn at 800 km/h. I think if you kept this in mind while RPing the use of this bike, it would be a significant balancing effect, and would stem any possible OP issues. In essence, the user could only go in straight lines at those speeds.

Regarding the AI issue, I know there are some reservations about using the term “AI” in tech entries because of how that term is used in canon, so would you be willing to change “AI” to something along the effects of “smart navigational system”? Or something else that carries the same connotation.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Droid brain is also an effective work around.

Otherwise I did some research. Most speeders seem to only hit top speeds of likr 500 KPH.

Also if you wouldn't mind changing anti-grav to Repulsorlift I'd love you long time. Otherwise I think that's all we need to approve it.

Matreya

So @[member="Ashin Varanin"], any problems you can find? Cause they mentioned you and I want to make sure everything is accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom