Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Order Security Bureau Roster

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
512-banner-1450086802.png
FIRST ORDER SECURITY BUREAU
CHAIN OF COMMAND
Security Minister (Parent)
[member="Dante Calgar"]
Director
NPC
Deputy Director of Intelligence
N/A
Deputy Director of Operations
N/A
Deputy Director of Administration
N/A
Station Chief | Bureau Chief
[member="Dresden Verbrennung"]
[member="The Major"]
[member="Emilia Ravel"]
[member="Therran Graush"]
Staff Officer
[member="Ezra Klev"] (Interrogation)
Supervisory Special Agent
[member="Jude Falkrowe"]
Special Agent
[member="Thiosimre"]
[member="Val Kordova"]
[member="Aren Rivas"]
Agent
[member="Ignatius Rausgeber"]
[member="Huse"]
Staff Officer Roles: Administration, Analytics, Counterinsurgency, Counterintelligence, Cybersecurity, Cryptology, Intelligence, Interrogation, Logistics, Reeducation, Surveillance, Technology, Uniformed Division

TgLg1h6.png

MEMBERS MAY START ANY ANY RANK UP TO 'SUPERVISORY SPECIAL AGENT', OR HIGHER WITH PROPER JUSTIFICATION
TO BE ADDED TO THE ROSTER OR REQUEST A PROMOTION, PLEASE TAG OR CONTACT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS ON DISCORD
[member="Rolf Amsel"] | [member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Samka Derith"]

Rank Breakdown:
Director of the First Order Security Bureau
The Director of the First Order Security Bureau is the head of the entirety of organization. Their purview encompasses the bureau as a whole, though the director isn't typically involved in all operations and thus is assisted by three deputy directors. The Director of the First Order Security Bureau reports directly to the Security Minister, though the Security Minister holds no direct authority over the bureau itself.​
Deputy Director
Deputy Directors run much of the day-to-day operations of the bureau, each in charge of their own directorate. The Intelligence Directorate is responsible for intelligence analysis, counterintelligence, and cyberwarfare. The Operations Directorate is tasked with most of the field work - intelligence gathering and espionage. The Directorate of Administration is chiefly responsible for the logistic management of the organization as well as internal investigations. Though the directorates are separate and independent, they often rely on each other to carry out their own mission.​
Station Chief / Bureau Chief
The Chiefs are the commanding operatives within the Security Bureau. These Agents have not only performed their duties to a high rate of success, they have also exhibited leadership capabilities. A Station Chief serves as the Commanding Officer while conducting field operations. They lead covert operations behind enemy lines, surveying the opposition, and initiating counter-efforts. A Bureau Chief, on the other hand, serves as a commander of outposts spread throughout First Order space. They may lead development projects, serve as diplomatic envoys, or head interrogation efforts of captured dissidents.​
Staff Officer
Staff officers are the backbone of the First Order Security Bureau, composing a significant portion of the rank and file of the organization. Senior agents of the bureau, they specialize in fields of their choosing that would best assist bureau operations from various field offices or higher headquarters. Staff officers are often not called such but rather are officers of their chosen profession (i.e: Counterintelligence Officer), and all staff officers fall under the purview of the Directorate of Administration.​
Supervisory Special Agent
In recognition of their job proficiency and leadership potential, some Special Agents are tapped for additional responsibilities and the burden of leadership. Supervisory Special Agents, sometimes also referenced as "Special Agents-in-Charge", are special agents who are granted formal authority over their peers and are given supervisory status. They are the field agents in charge of independent operations as they happen, and are widely entrusted by Station and Bureau Chiefs alike to be their right hand when conducting operations.​
Special Agent
Special Agents have demonstrated an aptitude for a particular set of skills over the course of their time with the Bureau or independently. After dedicating time to perfecting one or more, the Bureau will recognize an Agent for their efforts with the promotion. Though still often required to perform auxiliary duties, any assignment falling within a Special Agent's expertise will give them rank over any Agent assigned to the same task.​
Agent
Agents are the backbone of the bureau. These fresh recruits, prospects, and academy graduates have been placed into their first assignments with the Bureau. They have yet to realize their full potential. Nonetheless, they are all skilled and will receive a wide variety of requests from higher ups within the organization. An Agent could be working developing tech in an office one day and participating in an infiltration operation the next. Much is expected of the many Agents of the First Order Security Bureau.​

Hello and good day,

I'd like to be promoted to the rank of Station Chief -specializing as Chief of Deep Cover and Infiltration. My reasoning is that at this point my character intends to lead a sizable task force (of battalion strength) in a number of special projects with the hopes of proactively protecting the Order. She would need the resources to conduct independent training, contracting, and infiltration while always prioritizing whatever objective the faction leadership requires.

Thank you,

Major

[member="Kuril Vehn"] [member="Rolf Amsel"] [member="Natasi Fortan"]

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="The Major"]

Promotions are based on previous activity and merit rather than future ambitions. You've certainly done enough to merit a promotion, but I don't think outright bypassing Staff Officer is wise on any account, especially given the FOSB's fewer ranks as opposed to those you'd find in the military. You'll still be able to have a prominent role of whatever size military element as an FOSB attache, so it shouldn't hinder your plans any.

I've put you down as an Clandestine Services Officer - but keep things up at your current pace and you'll be there in no time at all!

skin, bone, and arrogance
Upon consultation with the staff, we agree that [member="The Major"]'s contribution, level of activity, and drive to better the faction warrant her promotion to the rank of Station Chief. Her go-getting attitude, willingness to collaborate and tell excellent stories, and desire to improve our faction should be taken as an example to us all.

[member="Kuril Vehn"], please update the command structure accordingly. Thank you!

Keep up the good work, FOSB. We're all excited to see what you do next (which seems counter-intuitive for a clandestine operation, but I don't make the rules).

giphy.gif

[member="Rolf Amsel"] | [member="Samka Derith"]

Hi there! I'm here to request a promotion to the rank of Bureau Chief.

I've thought about how I want to write Emilia in the future, and decided that all this death and destruction is not good for the poor girl. I'd also like to transition her into more of a leadership role, becoming a more influential member of the Bureau. I am committed to furthering the FOSB, and most importantly writing grat stories, and I think that Bureau Chief fits the role I want. I believe I have done the work and effort required to merit this promotion through my submissions, my participation in invasions/dominions, and creating stories for the FOSB writers.

For the sake of convenience, I have listed all my FOSB threads, as well as my submissions below.

Roleplays:
Our Cup Runneth Over: Emilia's first interaction with the Bureau, planning security for the Annual Charity Ball.
A Shadow of Doubt: The planning segment of my first FOSB mission.
Nightfall: Emilia's first mission. The objective is to sneak into the Theed Palace. It's reckless, crazy, and a whole lot of fun.
The Bellow of the Beast: The Dominion of Belgaroth. Emilia aids the Ren in interrogating an unwilling suspect, the FOSB way.
We Do Not Forgive: The FIrst Order Invasion of Ossus. Emilia led a successful attack on the Kulthis Spaceport.
The Wastes of Nycteria: A mission to a frozon wasteland, where an ancient evil lies in wait. The objective is to establish an FOSB listening post. [ABANDONED.]
Everything's Better Down Where it's Wetter: A nice change of scene. Emilia supervises radio communications aboard a cruise ship on Qeravert IV.
What Lurks Below: Dominion of Nero, Emilia and her team explore a god-forsaken rock while everyone else gets eaten by a shark. [ONGOING]
A Major Beating: The Major shows Emilia who's boss in some good ol' fashioned fisticuffs.

Submissions:
Advanced Mass Sensor
RDI-65 Ultra-Long-Range Sensor Array
Generation 1 Disruptor Array
SO-01 Special Operations Helmet

Thank you for your consideration.

[member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Kuril Vehn"] | [member="Rolf Amsel"]​

Hello,

I would like to formally request the rank of Intelligence Station Chief for this character. While I have done much less with this character, I've written as a FOSB agent from its foundation as [member="Jude Falkrowe"] and participated in every invasion we've been in since, except for when I was away 2 months this summer. That character (Jude) is more or less shelved and for the sake of continuing writing for the FOSB, I will be using Therran.

Moreover, I think I can develop the FOSB in equal capacity with Emilia and the Major. Although I despise them both, I know together we can do much better than anything the FOSB has done before.

Threads and submission I can link per request.

Thank you.

[member="Rolf Amsel"] | [member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Asharad Graush"] | [member="Ara Zambrano"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom