Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Staff Discussion

Caedyn Arenais

C
Hey guys, I noticed we don't necessarily have a place for general, random discussion. From personal experience, I know we can't always be on Discord to answer questions and discuss faction needs, I thought this might be a good idea, even if it's not used so often.

What prompted this however is, while [member="Asha Hex"] is aware of my situation, I feel it's only right the rest of you are informed. My activity is lacking due to education & family matters (Mostly my Daughter). I'm still around and I do love our group here, it's very difficult to be here and yet not be active here at the same time.

I hope you're all doing extremely well and better than I am. I've been thinking about things here a lot and missing you guys and our shenanigans. Keep up the great work guys, you're all a great team able to get so much done for this place, as we've clearly seen thus far. I'll try to hurry things along on my front.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom