Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA IC LOA

Hey all, I’ve come to be acquainted with a few of you now and as I am in multiple threads with multiple characters of mine I wanted to provide a central message, especially since it’s been maybe a week of no IC posts from me.

Boring story but for roleplay I can generally write anyone anything anytime for better or worse, and if I have no immediate muse well I don’t rely on muse so I usually just type until words flow.

Lately though I’ve literally been forcing words out, which is more extreme, and I don’t think it’s what George meant when he said use the Force so I’m going to place my threads on pause but not abandoned and see what happens.

Dunno if it’s just stress getting to me, if I’m spread too thin like Bilbo’s butter over too much bread, or what it is, but it ain’t fun and it isn’t you so don’t worry.

If I can return to operations today or end of week then great but if that doesn’t happen at least ya’ll have this awareness.

Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Any invasion etc threads Kanni is in that need her skipped you may do so, otherwise you can leave our 1x1 open :)

LOVE YOU CHAOS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom