Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial Missions! [Now with Prizes in the Box!]

All missions are open to take up, and are being restarted since they weren't completed and their rewards were never claimed.

:3

HAve at em if ya want those toys, is one of them a special lightsaber or armor I see?

: D

[member="Lord Eclipsion"] [member="Marius Flavian"] [member="The Traveler"]

You may all take Cults if you desire!

Start the thread and have at it.

This mission thread may be tweaked or removed so another faction admin can take control of it to update the missions, but for now I will make a note you guys are on the mission.

Once completed lemme know and I'll do my best to give you guys the rewards!

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Usa'ar Obath"]

Maybe tomorrow or saturday you and I can tackle the pilot specific mission.
My alt [member="Kara Runo"] is a bomber/drop ship/shuttle pilot

[member="Lord Eclipsion"]
[member="The Traveler"]

Also tomorrow or saturday we can start into the cults mission.
My young enigmatic imperial squire [member="Marius Flavian"] will certainly like to set his starting point.
Do we have a means of introduction for our characters?
Since the mission deals with a Sith cult perhaps this is an opportunity for you Lord Eclipsion of a jumping off point considering your Sith background and such. Maybe you've infiltrated the cult or are a member of it and realize the error of following such and join sides with the GE/IR.

Lash

Stela'shlit'nuruodo
I will be rebooting the "A Pirates Place is in the Brig" mission for the fleet.

FLeet and fighter pilots jump in. Also any Knights who may want to get some piloting or boarding action going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom