Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce yourself

Welcome to the Sovereignty!

This thread's an area for you to introduce yourself to the members of the faction, tell us about yourself, your character and what you'd like to get out of the faction.

Feel free to tell us what kind of direction you'd like to go in, what you'd like to do and any suggestions you have!

Lagertha Wirbelwind

L
Hey SoVmates, I'm Lagertha Wirbelwind. But you can call me Lag.

I'm a Mercenary by trade. This character was initially made to work with you guys. I just like having my independence with characters is all. I may work with other faction to, such is my prerogative. Working for the SoV will by a big gig for me I hope though.

Now as for what I'd like to accomplish here is twofold as it is one in the same. Firstly, I'd like to build a mercenary faction, one filled with good guys though. I'm inspired by the old works of Omega Pyre and the Protectorate.

Secondly, to help bring down, and into control the den of criminals that Wild Space encompass. From the earliest days of this board crime has reigned here. And while a few factions have tried to move in to this space. It's usually been controlled by a major criminal faction. The time is now, more so than ever to make a lasting difference in the galaxy.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Hello, came over to help out and fill some roles here and there, let me know what I can do.

This character is a primarily light sided character with plenty of knowledge and time built up, I intend to get them within the Guardians, but can be placed anywhere really.

That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom