Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Progflaw99

Welcome! As you've no doubt noticed, this is the faction forum for the "Lords of Chaos" minor faction. Feel free to introduce yourself or bounce character ideas off of anyone here! If you're not sure where to start, feel free to join the faction discord and say hello!

I'll start - Character Name is Moloch, he's the Dread King aka head of faction IC. OOC, some know me as Astral or another of my characters people seem to know is Rolf Amsel of the First Order. I'm super excited to begin sowing the seeds of Chaos across the board and get things moving!

This ones name is Zekren Kairne.
Dread Lord to the Dread King, [member="Moloch"]; Titan of Chaos and the Maul of War.
(OOC - This Character is Chaotic Neutral in Alignment, it may take some time to find my feet with him as I need to Sub all his gear but it will be curious to see how he plays out, especially as I'm going to be interacting with other characters of which are loosely based off of the same game "Destiny 2". You may also recognize me from such names as Veiere Arenais, Ylva Solveig & Caehl Ren)

Hey! Character is Tariik, still working out his nicks but I plan to have him an Slaver! Gonna have him play around with a lot of dark twisted stuff but he will mostly be known as the Muun with all the slaves. Some of you might know me as Venthis Zambrano! Excited to get things going and my bio will be up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom