Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian Protectors

The Protectors are a group of Mandalorians united by one simple cause; to restore their ancestral home to its former glory and to establish the Mandalorians as a pinnacle of independent power and strength once more.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Major Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Mandalorian Protectors Factory Contest

Mando-Banner-Test.png

Mandalorian Protectors Factory Contest!

As many of our members have stated a desire to have items created specifically for the Mandalorian Protectors, The Staff have decided to present a Factory Contest. Secondly, for those members who are of the Witches, you are more than welcome to hop in here and make Technology for the Faction, or Witches and be counted towards this!

Specifically these are some of the things we are looking for.

• Weapons other than Firearms
    • Weapons other than firearms, can be entirely based off of Legends/Disney Canon, or could be based off of Chaos Canon. (Chaos is more preferred.)
  • Vehicles
    • Speeders, Walkers, Tanks, that can be used specifically in battle, or to fill a role very well.
  • Starships of the smaller size, (Fighter, bombers, Interceptors, Personal Craft)
    • For Ships, we would like to see High Armaments. We are Mandalorians. We like our guns. And maybe a hyperdrive. We like to move where we want.
  • Uniquely designed items that could be considered "Unconventional."
    • These can be pretty much done however you would like, but the more its tied into the Lore of Chaos, the better.
  • We would like these items to be of at least Limited to Mass Produced levels of production. Let everyone have fun with some new toys.
Everyone is free to do this! Any submissions we would like to ask to be marked as for this in the intent, and then posted here so then its easier for us to find them.

OH I forgot to mention, Depending on how many people apply, I can hand out more than just one reward! This can be a unique item for a chosen character made my Yours truly. It can be a surprise for you, or we can work something out about a reward for those who want something other than a Factory Item.

Now Play Ball!

Marshal, Journeyman Protector
I would like to submit three entries.

The super crushgaunts - https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/pka-orishukorok-super-crushgaunts.183728/
(Limited)

The super shotgun - https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/pka-phw-66-ordo-of-magnitude-repeating-fusion-scattergun.183726/
(Limited)

The super launcher - https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/pka-voidbringer-mine-launcher.183729/
(Limited)

The first is a mandalorian themed creation which builds on one of the culture's signature weapons.

Two and three are extreme firepower for Mandalorians to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom