Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master/Padawan Request Thread

[member="Rig Grendo"]
[member="Anarya Drast"]
[member="Zen Phoenix"]
[member="Shamira Karuto"]
[member="Zeke Windrage"]
[member="Jerrol Bastu"]

Hey guys, I can't take on everyone but seeing as this is a big new batch why don't we do an intro story at the new Coruscant Temple? Maybe head somewhere interesting to deal with a crisis.

Tela Uolmi

T
Eyyyy, who wants this Wraith pilot as a student?

She's full of snark, an unrepentant flirt, and is a decent emergency medic. We could get along famously, or drive each other nuts! :cool:

Commander Firestorm

ARC Trooper Out of Time, Commander of the Unbroken
Name: Commander Firestorm (First Name: Alex, he doesn't use it often)
Skills/training desired: Lightsaber & Dueling training, Offensive and defensive Force techniques
Additional info: He is a former ARC Trooper, but was found to be Force Sensitive, he has had some training and already built a saber made to look like the thermal detonator on his belt, his aging has all but stopped from extended exposure to experimental cryogenic stasis (it reversed his accelerated aging to the point he won't age at all), he has also received training in Force healing. He is now searching for a Master teach him.

Diysuperguy33

Smarter than the average bear
Name: Lokthra Dawning
Skills/training desired: Any and everything :)
Additional info: The only thing I want in a master is to be brought along with them for most things they do as a character (As in the clone wars tv series), as opposed to the usual just train skills etc that chaos seems to follow

[member="Kian Karr"] Something like you're looking for or not really?

[member="Lokthra Dawning"]

Certainly! I've always preferred to train padawans via missions as opposed to traditional lessons (though I have done both!).

I'll PM you and we can set something up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom