Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My policy on Skype, Communication & RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) I hate Skype. It's too much for my crappy internet to handle and to me is a general distraction to doing what I'm here for. Rping. For me the joy is in the RP. Also I find it leads to rapid and unnecessary groupthink. Don't be sheep think for yourselves!

2.) Communication: Everyhting I have for you will be put out here and here only. I won't PM folks unless absolutely necessary. I don't believe in Staff back room chats, Staff Skype chats etc. Everything will be 100% in the open for folks to see, analyse and respond to. At the end of the day this faction will be driven by the members. Staff will be merely servant leadership, and facilitators.

3.) You'll notice there's not any IC forums. There's a reason for that. Training threads, and other threads should be public of Faction. We don't get fresh blood in here by posting internal stories here on the board. We get peoples attention by being active in the community. So please, make it visible, make our presence known. Show us some love.

4.) Drama and flaming will not be allowed here. If I catch things getting super Drama or Salty you'll get a warning. Failing that warning will result in total lock down or deletion of said thread. Treat others as you want to be treated. Treat folks with respect at all times, both here and outside when interacting with other factions.

This is super important.

You don't have to agree with folks, but don't slam them.

Failure to comply with Wheatons law earns you expulsion from the faction.

That being said, don't be afraid to voice your opinion if you feel Staff or others are slacking. Just do it respectfully.

Happy RPing!

Love you guys!

Addendum One:

If you come here with the intent to cause grief to our members or OOC sabotage this faction I will swing the ban hammer and it will be over for you. The New Republic is for players who want to collaborate and advance it's story line. We'd like to stick to the theme.

Acts of Sabotage or Griefing will be determined by staff. I didn't want to do this, but it's already begun.

There will be no appeal. It will be forever or until I am no longer staff.

#TyrannyReigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom