Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Members - say hello

Exiled Count of House Teraan (Alderaan)
Kista Bralor said:
Well ;) .... :D ..well greetings to yah too if I have neglected to greet you too...

Atara Themis said:
Not quite a Duchess, I figured only the Greater Houses would hold that rank so I went further down the order. Future Baroness..maybe [member="Marina DeVoe"]

Yus, any help is always welcomed [member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"]
Well just say the word and will see what can do for you. At any rate house, I've inherited from a prior owner, not a major house as well. Thought they do have some prior history with the current reign house and quite a few other houses. Which am only now sort work on to explore...

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Ah I see...future Baroness. Well, that's pretty nice, [member="Atara Themis"] . :)
I'm kind of in the same situation. Being the 2nd and youngest daughter of a Duke, doesn't automatically make me a Duchess. That title is a privilege and can only be earned...and then it has to be ordained by the Royal House of Organa.
Currently I'm one of Queen [member="Faith Organa"]'s intern. I'm sure we'll meet around some function or perhaps one of many humanitarian aid efforts we Alderaani are known for. :)

[SIZE=9pt]So I’m new to Alderaan . Basic back ground on this character is she just graduated medical school and has an internship with Sansori Medical. When she can she will show up helping to give medical treatment to those in need. :) [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom