Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ranks and how to Rank Up

As of right now, I do not understand how to make tags or anything to indicate rank. So, if anyone knows how to do this, please send me a PM saying you know how to. However, I will still make a rank system, mainly to indicate how good of a bounty hunter you are. Additional ranks for specific types of Hunters may come in the future. Again, mainly if I can figure out how to make new tags. (If they are even called tags)

Rank System:
How to rank up:
Traditionally, a hunter will rank up under a few circumstances.
1) He/she must apply. There will be a section where a hunter can apply for a new rank, where on it, you must indicate what rank you currently are, what rank you are applying for, and then the links to a few bounties that you have completed since being your current rank. For example, if you used two bounties to get to rank 2, you cannot use those same bounties ever again to apply for a higher rank.
2) The links you give for your new rank, as previously stated, must be bounties you have collected since having your current rank. The bounties you also list must be of a certain difficulty level. Look at the rank you wish to apply for, and any bounties you wish to submit must be of that difficulty or higher. For example, rank 2 says there are no restictions on the types of bounties you can collect. So any difficulty works. However for rank 3, it says you need to have bounties at least of difficulty 3 to submit for consideration of your rank up.
3) On each rank, there will be a minimum number of bounties that you must submit to obtain the new rank. Meaning, you must provide at least that many links to the bounties you collected in order to be considered for a higher rank.
4) It is ultimetely up to the leaders of the Bounty Hunter Society to decide if you should rank up or not. Even if you have the requirements, it might be deemed you are not ready for a higher rank. This is especially true for higher level ranks.
5) If you are denied a rank, you may still use the bounties previously stated if you try to apply again. However, you must have at least one new bounty to apply for the same rank again.

Rank 1: Newbie
This rank indicates you are new to our faction and have not been able to prove yourself yet. There are no benefits for this rank except to say you are part of the Bounty Hunter Society.

Rank 2: Fresh Hunter
You have just started your life as a bounty hunter, and are learning the ways of collecting bounties.
Requirements: 2 bounties completed of any level
Benefits: One free weapon of your choice. We will pay for you to obtain any personal weapon of your choice for yourself. Now, this is personal, not for your ship or anything like that. This is to help you get started and help you get higher ranked bounties.

Rank 3: Proven Hunter
You have proven that you are a full fledged hunter. You have shown you know how to get the job done, and can handle yourself as a hunter.
Requirements: 3 bounties completed that are of level 3 or higher
Benefits: One free armor set of your choice. You have the skills to be a hunter, and some of the weapons, but do you have the look? Not yet, so we will help pay for you to obtain one free armor set of your choice, for yourself personally.

Rank 4: Experienced Hunter
You have shown that you are good at what you do. Your have gained the experience of a seasoned hunter, and you know how to get many types of bounties.
Requirement: 5 bounties completed that are of level 4 or higher
Benefits: Soon to be announced

Rank 5: Master Hunter
This is for Hunter that have truly mastered their craft. No bounty is too much for you. You pick from a select group of bounties because all others are too easy and don't pay enough.
Requirements: 5 bounties completed that are of level 5 or higher

Rank 6: Legendary Hunter
Extremely Rare. This is for those hunters that have proven they are beyond what any normal hunter can ever achieve. Their is nothing in the galaxy that can stop them from their bounties. They have defeated armies, defeated mighty foes, all for the sake of getting their bounty.
Requirements: This rank is extremely rare, and only bounties of level 6 or higher maybe considered for this rank. However, since this rank is so rare, only a certain number of hunters may possess this rank. As such, only 10 hunters may have this rank at any one time.
Upon trying to obtain this rank and their are no openings, there are several things you can do to try and obtain this rank.
1) You must challenge a Legendary Hunter to a duel, and only by defeating him in combat can you prove you are a Legendary Hunter.
2) Have more level 6 bounties completed then another Legendary Hunter. These bounties had to have been collected while you were part of the BHS.

I will be coming up with some benefits for each rank soon. Note I also decided to take away the whole, you can skip ranks at level 1 thing, because I thought that with benefits it would be more beneficial to rank all the way up, one at a time. This is also so that members who have been around longer get more benefits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom