Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soline Andilet - Ryiah

1ejj0Pu.png

spj8gcb.png

Soline Andilet-Ryiah

Full NameSoline Andilet-Ryiah
Born14ABY
StatusAlive
Affiliations
HomeworldSivoria
SpeciesHapan
GenderFemale
Force SensitiveYes
Height5'7"
Template Inspired By:Romi Jade

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To flesh out some of the historical figures in the Ryiah Bloodline.
  • Image Credit: Midjourney AI generator
  • Role: The wife of Daxium Ryiah and mother of his children
  • Permissions: N/A
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Age: Appears Middle Aged but actually older due to carbonation freezing
  • Force Sensitivity: Knight
  • Species: Hapan
  • Appearance: Soline has blond hair, blue eyes, and tan skin. She is often wearing cultural robes from Hapes.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Soline Andilet-Ryiah
  • Loyalties: House of Ryiah
  • Wealth: Average
  • Notable Possessions: Lightsaber
  • Skills: Average Force abilities expected of Knight level Force User
  • Languages: Basic
  • Personality: Soline is a disciplined and quiet woman. She is very spiritual, giving and devoted to her faith. She is a loving mother and wife.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Lightsaber
  • Combat Function: Not skilled in hand to hand combat
  • Force Abilities (Force Users Only): Average Force abilities for a Knight level Force user
Strengths:
  • Disciplined
  • Patient
  • Flexible
Weaknesses:
  • Not very strong
  • Left leg has an old injury that often pains her
  • Unskilled in hand to hand combat
  • Force Null Effects
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Soline was born to a wealthy family in the Hapes Consortium. As Duch'a of Sivoria she had many political duties, which she balanced while also training in the Force. When she was of age her family put her in an arranged marriage to Daxium Ryiah, one of the nobles from Naboo. This union strengthened the relationship between Hapes and Naboo and brought the two families together. Soline gave birth to a daughter through the union. The Ryiah House was targeted by a dark Jedi cult and Soline and her child were wrapped up in the conflict. Her mother in law was able to save Soline and her family by placing them in carbination freezing. Soline and her family were frozen for half a century and have recently been found in the galaxy. Solene is suffering from hibernation sickness and is fighting to re-join the galaxy.

Last edited:
What I changed:
  • I changed her name because I no longer wish her to be Chalactan and I like this new name better
  • I changed her birth date to make it easier to keep track up
  • I changed her physical appearance to blond
  • Changed her species to Hapan
  • Changed her birth place to Hapes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom