Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Seeking Padawan

Julus here is getting on in years and well outlived all his prior pupils, through no fault of his own. A Corellian Jedi to the bone, and very much a Rogue, he will bend or break rules as long as the little man who usually got a boot on his neck benefits from it. He has talents primarily in all forms of Lightsaber combat, though his chosen personal form is classical Vapaad, which could be taught after a while. He's also proficient in Makashi and Ataru as specialities, and various things like jar'kai and trakata. As for esoteric things, he has spent many years learning from the Aing-Tii, and can thus pass on those things and the oft unused Force power of Inertia. He's also apt to drag you to Rebel cells to join an underground resistance as part of your training. Or if things are dull, you might wind up cleaning tables at his tavern on Corellia, waiting for the next bit of intel to key up. He's also active with the 'Nursing Home Gang' of the Levantine Sanctum, such as Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser , Delila Castillon Delila Castillon , Xin Boa Xin Boa and others.

I do work, and have an active family life, but I will prioritize and make time for our threads. I envision this as a long term, slow developmental journey rather than a quick handful of threads!

I posted here with my OOC account that I'm interested in something similar to this. If you don't want to commit to a player very new to the site, our characters could simply interact and perhaps yours influences him to return to the Order and we can see what happens afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom