Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Galactic Alliance

Spiritual successor to the Republic, the Alliance strives to bring peace and order to all corners of the galaxy through the power of the Light Side.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Major Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

[SIA & Law Enforcement] Roll Call!

Nikolai Messervy

N
As we begin to build out our SIA and Law Enforcement plots and missions going forward, I'd like to get a general idea of who we have currently and what you'd like to see as far as missions and storylines (i.e. infiltration, internal affairs, assassination, inter-faction), gadgets, etc. Please complete the following and post here if you are (or intend to be) active in one of the following three categories: SIA, Law Enforcement, or GA-Aligned Freelancer.

Character: Category: SIA, Law Enforcement or GA-Aligned Freelancer I'd Like To See: this type of mission and/or storyline

Dominic Trozky

D
Character: Dominic Trozky
Category: SIA
I'd Like To See: Having done infiltration/deep cover and internal affairs in the long past, those things still tickle my fancy, but special / covert / black ops is fun-looking shit, ngl.

idk, I still need to figure out where I'm slotting Dom, in the SIA, lol

Character: Vincent Coyle Category: SIA I'd Like To See: Skullduggery, Utilizing Criminals for profit/gain. Wet Work. I'm here for all of it. Collaboration with the GADF or other branches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom