Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Training Requests

Open to people of ALL ranks!

Got that one power you're looking to learn, or a set of them? Maybe your instructor is away, or you want to learn something that they can't teach? What if you don't have or want a dedicated instructor? Well, here's what you can do...

Post here once with what you'd like to learn, whether you'd like to train one-on-one and/or in groups, and how often (on average) you can commit to posting. Once you've done that, if someone's willing to help you out, they can post here or PM you. You need only post once, and keep that post updated as your needs change. To make things easier, use this form:

Name: This is obvious.
Posting Frequency: How often you can or are willing to post.
Willing to Train: Write whether you're willing to train one-on-one and/or in groups.
What I'd Like to Learn: Force powers, lightsaber training, other abilities, and whatnot.
Alternatively, you can also look HERE and PM one of the Knights or Masters in that list if they're got something you'd like to learn!

Note: This thread will be kept tidy. Please stay on topic.

Name: Selinica Miriya Cailis
Posting Frequency: Minimum 1x/week
Willing to Train: Both one-on-one and in groups.
What I'd Like to Learn:
  • Combat: Lightsaber forms, offensive and defensive lightsaber techniques, and anything else I can WRECK PEOPLE WITH.
  • Mentalism: You know what I mean. If you don't, you might not be a mentalist.
  • Illusions: Mentalist, Bent-Light, and White Current - meaning to focus on the latter two over the former one, but intending to stick my nose in all of 'em. Will prioritize one over the others, in the end.
  • Other stuff: I don't know. I might pick up other Force Powers, I might not. At the moment, leaning towards not. I'm open to being influenced.
Note: Master Request HERE.

Matreya

[member="Selinica Miriya Cailis"]

I can help with the mentalism. Damien knows quite a bit about the subject, even working to learn Memnotherapy. As well, he knows Trakata rather well and Juyo. Plus he is a martial artist (from his plain mandalorian/echani days) so that could be interesting.

The only kind of illusions he knows though are the kind that arent real and dont exist so cant be done. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom