Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsors of despair

What is this?

So most factions have a Factory forum for the things made for and by the faction. That is obviously a fabulous idea by itself, but I thought of something to spice things up a little.

While this is by no means mandatory for anything made in here, there will be the option to have a IC thread in here where you can present your planned project in The twilight Theatre, in front of the other members of the Chorus to ask for endorsement and support. This is meant as a fun way to promote working together on stuff, and I would really like to see you all make use of it, but as I said it is by no way mandatory.

To open such a thread, please tag me, and post a small description about the project here, simply to stop this forum from getting hard to oversee. Also please don't ask for 153023453 threads per day, because that could be a little bit much work for me. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom