Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Vagrant Fleet: An Overview

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
Welcome to the Vagrant Fleet!

The rules of the Vagrant Fleet are twofold. This is the Vagrant's Law.

Do not draw attention to the Fleet. That means keep your head down. Act with some restraint. Don't go meddling in Galactic politics if you know what's good for you. If you fly a ship that's a distinctive vessel to your government, trade it in for something civilian. Don't even talk about the Fleet when you know you aren't secure. We're a safe haven, not a charnel house.

Do not harm the innocent. Sort of related to the first one, but important enough to state again. It doesn't matter if you're a Sith flying with us, that's fine - but when you fly our flag you better curb your vicious tendencies. We're here to help people out.

These are our Laws. These are the guiding principles upon which our Fleet is based. If you break these rules, we will find out, and your membership in this faction will be revoked - end of discussion. This isn't like other factions where you can get away with breaking our rules. We have security protocol to keep our people safe, and that's our number one priority. We're a place where the lost can be found. We're a place where the hopeless wanderers can find companionship in the very lonely sea of stars.

You're welcome to come and go as you please. You're welcome to participate, or not, in whatever you want - if you just want a fun place to get away from the insanity that is the major factions, and war, and Galactic politics, this is the place. You won't find any of that drama here. We have people from all walks of life flying our flag. You'll never meet a better group of people, I guarantee it.

My name is Qae Shena and I am Master-at-Arms. My job is to keep all of you safe, and I will do everything in my power to make that happen. Follow the Vagrant's Law, and we'll get along just fine.

Clear skies.

--------------------

The Vagrant Fleet has some minor limitations on who may be a member of the faction. Due to a variety of in-character circumstances, we do not permit members of the following factions to be members of the Vagrant Fleet:
  • The Confederacy (The Confederacy are considered to be enemies after killing Fleet personnel.)
  • The Sith Empire (The Sith Empire launched a full-scale assault on the Vagrant Fleet; as such, they are blatant enemies of the Fleet.)
  • Lords of the Fringe (The agreement between Ashin and Qae keeps the two factions separate from each other; the most dangerous Vagrants are sent to the Fringe, and the Fringe protects the Fleet's secret.)
If you are a member of either faction and attempt to join the Vagrant Fleet, your membership will be revoked and your forums access will be removed. You will never be considered to be a member of the Fleet in-character.

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
Vagrant Fleet Member List
Membership of the Vagrant Fleet will be occasionally updated. If you are inactive for a considerable period of time, your name will be moved to the Inactive list. This does not revoke your faction membership - simply ask a faction admin to move your name to the appropriate section. If your name is missing, simply post and it will be added.
Non-Force Users
  • Delila Castillon
  • Iron Giant
  • HK-36
  • Judah Dashiell
  • Thessa Kai
Masters
  • Jorus Merrill
  • Quietus
  • Seroth Ur-Rahn
Knights
  • Dorano Kjeilar