Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Wanna Duel and Gain an Occasional Rival?

Amaran rogue investigator, slicer and researcher
I had the idea, a good while back, to give one of my newest characters (this weird Amaran here) a cybernetic left thumb and pointer finger…

However, those need to be cut or shot off, first.

Anyone want to fight Zefgahld here into submission and, in removing those two digits, gain an occasional rival for afterwards?

Amaran rogue investigator, slicer and researcher
Abraxas Colt Abraxas Colt
I'm very interested, if only because your Scout Trooper teases my imagination due to my intense love of the EU worldbuilding... I love the Empire, both as a foe, as well as a bureaucracy (in fiction).

Also, Zef here is a citizen of the Galactic Alliance, and is mostly an independent loner, despite her love of her "home faction", so to speak.

I've got an RP running with Todblaz Graker Todblaz Graker / Colonel Cracker... Hmm... Let me think.

Which character do you think would be best to take on my Fluffball, here, in your opinion?

Which character do you think would be best to take on my Fluffball, here, in your opinion?

I’d say it would mostly depend on where she tends to hang around or what vibes you like best for her~ Abraxas would be anywhere in the three Dark Empire hexes in the Core or near their cloud on the map.

Thayne, my assassin, likes the Boz Pity area.

Tarus the Sith operates in Sith Order/RTL Space or around Korriban.

Das Das is the shadowrunner, she’s around Cantonica usually.

Arcadian is the bounty hunter, he’ll be anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom