Image Source: Here
Intent: A Neat Amulet (Bacta Tank for the Dude on the Go)
Manufacturer: Draco Vereen | Rianna Ar'klim-Organa
Affiliation: Private Market
Material: Mandalorian Steel, Kyber Crystal
Weight: 100 Grams
The Healing Amulets were made for the Healer in need of treating a person quickly on the battlefield before moving to the next person, the aging Governor whose body is slowly giving out on him, or the Commander who cannot afford to sit out a battle in a bacta tank while his comrades fight and die without his guidance.
The amulet is a simple Kyber crystal and Mandalorian Steel chain pendent, imbued with the Power of the Force, focusing on healing, regenerating, and curing the wearer of their injuries and aliments slowly. The necklace effects only the person wearing it, allowing them to heal from injuries much quicker than normal, about as quickly as though they were submerged in a bacta tank, able to heal concussions, broken bones, cuts, burns, regrow fingernails, and mend internal organs over time. The more critical the injury, the longer it takes to heal ranging from hours to multiple days. This allows a person to heal from critical injuries without having to be put within a tank and kept immobile for days at a time, and allows species or individuals allergic to Bacta to benefit. Clones that deteriorate have found that they diminish at a much slower rate when wearing a Healing Amulet.
It is not however without limitations. It doesn't stop bleeding quickly, and thus death from bloodloss even while wearing the necklace is still just as likely if any major organs or blood vessels are heavily damaged, or have numerous bleeding injuries, just as someone without the amulet would be at risk. Injuries that would require surgical repair or surgery for a patient to survive, will still require the intervention of a medical professional. Any wound that isn't readily treated by simple bacta therapy or similar treatments will still need the appropriate treatment. The Amulet is unable to regenerate lost limbs or organs (Except when used on species that normally regenerate like Trandoshans). When combined with other types of Force related effects to enhance the rate at which one heals, the amulet provides a depreciating effect. Basically, the faster one heals, the less the amulet assists.
Force Sensitives that wear amulet find that they are unable to mask their presence in the Force, and the Amulet itself also exudes a small presence in the Force. This makes detection by other Force Sensitives easy, though its not a shining beacon, and even makes detection through Force Detectors likely when worn by Non-Force Sensitives.
- Regeneration: The wearer of the Amulet slowly regenerates from injuries over time. This is not minutes, or even hours for most injuries, but akin to healing as quickly as one might as though they were in a Bacta Tank. When combined with other types of Healing the effects have depreciating returns, meaning that the faster he tries to heal himself, the less aid the amulet provides.
- Null Fields: The Amulet's augments, granted through the Force, are nullified if there is a null field, such as Void Stone or Ysalamiri, present.
- Limitations: The Amulet is akin to wearing a Bacta tank. Serious injuries, aliments, diseases, etc that would require a patient to recieve surgery, a specific antidote or antivenin, a specific type of therapy like radiation therapy still requires such.
- Presence: When worn Force Sensitives are unable to mask their Force Presence, and the amulet itself exudes its own presence.
- Regeneration (Slow Regeneration akin to being in a Bacta Tank)