OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a replacement for the lightsaber he lost during his battle with Darth Vitium
- Development Thread: N/A
- Image Source: Click
- Manufacturer: Darth Carnifex (Self-fabricated)
- Model: Custom Sith Lightsabers
- Affiliation: Kaine Zambrano
- Production: Unique
- Modularity: Yes
- Material: Durasteel, Phrik, Lightsaber Components, Synthetic Red Lightsaber Crystal, VT-Disruptor Lens, fibercord
- Classification: Curved-hilt Lightsabers
- Size: One-handed / Two-handed
- Length: Dual-phase Setting
- Hilt - 35.50 cm
- Standard Blade - 145 cm
- Extended Blade - 300 cm
- Weight: 1 kilogram (each)
- Special Features:
- Curved-hilt Design: Continuing the design of his previous lightsaber Darth Carnifex modeled his new lightsabers after the curved-handle design incorporated by famous Sith Lords such as Darth Bane and Darth Tyrannus. This design allows Carnifex to fully utilize the dueling capabilities of Form V by capitalizing on the greater power he could achieve when delivering overhanded strikes, as well as the slight shift in the angle of his attacks that could potentially unbalance an opponent.
- Dual-phase Setting: Something that was included in his previous lightsabers, this new curved-hilt design also features a dual-phase setting that allows Darth Carnifex to increase or decrease the length of his blade from the standard one hundred and forty-five centimeters to the vastly elongated three hundred centimeters and vice versa.
- VT-Disruptor Lens: An addition only added to his last lightsaber, Carnifex has reintroduced the VT-Disruptor Lens to his new pair as well.. This allows his blade to cut through any organic matter with a power gland, which is an organ exclusively used by Yuuzhan Vong organics.
- Bifurcating Cyclical-ignition Pulse: The bifurcating cyclical-ignition pulse utilized a dual-crystal process within the hilt that allowed his blade to continuously work while submerged.
- Synthetic Lightsaber Crystal: The traditional crystal utilized by Sith (and other Dark Siders) everywhere, forged in a furnace of hate and embodied with the power of the Dark Side by Carnifex himself. The crystal generates a slightly stronger lightsaber blade than those who utilize naturally crystals (like those found in Jedi lightsabers), and it was even rumored that the crystal allowed a Sith's blade to break that of a Jedi's. However; such rumor is unfounded and has not yet been entirely proven, and is dismissed as ancient propaganda even by Carnifex.
- Locking Mechanism: The hilt guards have the capacity to unlatch and fold downwards until the curving edge is parallel with the lightsaber itself, allowing both lightsabers to connect at the base via a locking mechanism and fibercord to facilitiate the creation of a singular weapon in the form of a saberstaff. This transition can take only a few moments, and is recommended to be performed during a lull in battle.
Description: During the battle against Darth Vitium, the self-proclaimed Dark Lord Carnifex lost both his primary lightsaber and the entirety of his right hand to the Sith witch's foul sorcery. While the duel ultimately ended in a stalemate between the two Sith Lords, Kaine found himself bereft of a lightsaber yet again and threw himself into the task of designing and crafting a new pair. He kept many features prominent in the previous design, but added in many more modifications that would increase the versatility of the weapons when used in conjunction during battle. He had designed the weapons to conjoin with each other once both hilt guards had been fully extended, transforming both weapons into a singular saberstaff whenever the wielder deigned to.
Upon their completion their creator, Darth Carnifex, held both blades aloft and proclaimed them to be the Asmenys iv tave Atma-Va, the Blades of the Arch-King.
Edited by Zef Halo, 02 June 2018 - 05:39 AM.
Added Phrik as material 1.6.2018