While Codex may not always be actively recruiting it will now have an open application policy for the times when new Judges are needed. If you are interested in joining the Codex team as a Judge, please feel free to read below and apply.
To be a successful applicant you must:
- Be prepared to work with members to get their submissions approved.
- Be able to work in a team and take instructions.
- Be polite and balanced in your rulings.
- Have experience with the Codex before hand with submissions.
- Discord Chat accessibility and activity is mandatory for all Codex Judges.
- The profile you would want to judge with.
- Examples of your best Codex submissions and any previous experience.
- Why you want to become a Codex judge?
- How you would help make the Codex better? Ideas?
- Your discord name.
Applicants and applications that do not follow these instructions will be ignored.
Edited by Zeradias Mant, 17 January 2018 - 08:47 PM.