• Create Account
Photo

Star Wars: The Clone Wars is due to leave Netflix in March.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Coffeeccubus

Coffeeccubus

Worldbuilder

• Writers
  • 372 posts

http://dorksideofthe...-netflix-march/

"March will be a sad month for Star Wars fans who enjoyed viewing The Clone Wars series on Netflix.

As reported by Making Star Wars, Netflix is pulling all six seasons of The Clone Wars from its streaming library on March 7th.

The Clone Wars debuted on Cartoon Network in 2008. After Disney acquired Lucasfilm in 2012, the Mouse House announced the discontinuation of the animated series after its fifth and final season. In 2014, Netflix acquired the rights to stream all five seasons in addition to a sixth season of episodes Lucasfilm had already produced before Disney canceled the series.

Many The Clone Wars fans hoped Netflix would make a deal with Disney to renew the series. But with the series exiting Netflix, it looks like no such deal is in the works."

Another source: http://screenrant.co...e-wars-netflix/

And so on, so forth.

My reaction to all of this:

Please note, this is a OOC and Hub account. I post ALL of my OOC things here. I will soon enough put a small thing to help keep track of who I play as, and their status.

THIS IS NOT A CHARACTER ACCOUNT!

My discord is Coffeccubus#7245. I am very active on there. I prefer that to be contacted, as I usually ignore PMs, because I am usually on a character account.

Fatty

Fatty
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2075 posts

Anyone know if the sixth season can be found anywhere else? There are usually DVDs of this stuff right?

Posted Image

Creator of the Resu

BE-183

BE-183

Sting Like a Bee

• Character
  • 114 posts

Would've been nice to get it on UK netflix, hehe. You can undoubtedly find it on kisscartoon if you missed it.

Theme  |  Tracker

OFYPpII.png.GFCHoTU.png

Josh DragonsFlame

Josh DragonsFlame

Dragonmaster

• Writers

• Character Bio
  • 5541 posts

Damn, I guess I'll have to catch it for the first time before it's gone.

5lKtNHR.png1zu1b6.jpgVhYXSWW.png

TUJ8CAb.png

Tyluko Dubykee

Tyluko Dubykee

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 868 posts

Absolutely loved that show, I'd watch reruns on netflix all the time!

Tyluko Dubykee: Tidemaster of the Dolphinarians

SUgceJC.pngM2CYebt.pngi2OfFut.png4jMYL7o.pngHcCKLCK.png

‚Äč"May the blessings of the water keep you, the might of your ancestors gives you strength." -Brother Lemcke

Ship: "The Ocean's Pride" Fighter: "Aqua Dragon" Weapon: Blade of  the Protector Armor: Kami's Stealth'gam Misc: Defender Bracelets

Yt1PbPS.jpg

Isis Varida

Isis Varida

The Doctor

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 355 posts

Anyone know if the sixth season can be found anywhere else? There are usually DVDs of this stuff right?

the dvd for the season or half season is the lost missions. Fatty

I am well I bought it so this really doesn't bother me.

Samka Derith

Samka Derith

Decitus Ren

• Roleplay Judge

• Character Bio
  • 841 posts

Would've been nice to get it on UK netflix, hehe. You can undoubtedly find it on kisscartoon if you missed it.

Since it's not on UK Netflix, that may have been how I watched the show :P

1ajJKSh.jpg

Xiarr Sair

Xiarr Sair

Waltzing Matilda

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1231 posts

Yeah, I definitely didn't just watch it on kisscartoon... 

5Jn7yy8.png

Andrea Kryze

Andrea Kryze

Innocence and Killer Instinct

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 373 posts
I have all seasons but 4 and 6 on DVD, but this is still very disappointing... Can't access CW from my mobile devices now.

And Rebels is ending too. WHAT WILL I WATC- Oh wait, YJ and Voltron are still around, I'm good.

4CN3QHV.png
VVm7JpZ.gif
ASGIpBD_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fX1sLEQh_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fforcesensitive.png

Padd

Padd

Rebel Scum

• Writers

• 154 posts

Wait, Clone Wars didn't go anywhere . . . I just watched an episode this week.

Retired writer for Hwoarang, Pal (Paul) Vader, Ice Fox, Jehovah, and Ja Guevara.