OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a personal weapon for Aster Rose Baelor.
- Image Source: Final Fantasy XV Promotional Image
- Canon Link: N/A
- Development Thread: If necessary.
- Primary Source: Healing Crystal
- Manufacturer: Iron Empire
- Model: Aster Rose Baelor's Staff
- Affiliation: Aster Rose Baelor
- Modularity: Yes, it can be Force-imbued and the crystals could potentially be added in or switched out.
- Production: Unique
- Material: Songsteel and a healing crystal.
- Classification: Staff
- Size: One-handed/Two-handed
- Length: 185cm
- Weight: 1kg
- Healing Crystal
DETAILED SPECIAL FEATURES
The healing crystal embedded into the staff aids Aster in the use of Force Heal, as well as amplifying her use of the ability scaling in proportion to her skill.
- Healing Crystal - The healing crystal embedded into the staff aids Aster in the use of Force Heal, as well as amplifying her use of the ability scaling in proportion to her skill.
- Lightweight - The low weight of the weapon makes it easy for Aster to carry around.
- Stab them with the pointy end - With the top of the staff was fashioned into the form of a trident and the bottom crafted into a point, the staff can be used as an offensive weapon albeit not one that is capable of inflicting fatal injury owing to its low weight.
- Length - The long length of the weapon makes it rather unwieldy for someone of Aster's stature.
- Lightweight - The low weight of the staff renders it not very effective when used as a weapon.
Commissioned by the Iron Empire for Aster Rose Baelor, the staff was handcrafted by the Iron Empire's finest artisans to assist her in her training with the Silver Jedi on Voss and her future use of the healing arts.
The staff was made of songsteel with a healing crystal embedded into it to amplify the use of Force Heal with an intricate design throughout befitting a member of the Iron Empire's nobility. Beautiful and delicate in its design, Aster has a tendency to use it as an accessory when it is not in use.