- Name: Arken Lussk
- Alias: N/A
- Species: Human
- Homeworld: Dromund Kaas
- Faction: N/A
- Rank: N/A
- Force Sensitive: Yes
- Gender: Male
- Age: 23 Standard Years
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 190lbs
- Complexion: Caucasian
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark
- Appearance Description: Arken is a bright eyed young man. He stands just above the average height for humans with a hundred and ninety pounds resting atop a rather lean frame. As a teenager, he grew into the counter-culture tendencies very swiftly, and became a fan of piercings and tattoos and has since added to his collection. One can often spot the wry beginnings of a smile upon his features.
- Marital Status: Single
- Sexual Conduct: Heterosexual
- Languages: Galactic Basic (Fluent)
- Occupation: Classified
- Residence: Classified
- [+] Fit: Probably the most common strength out there. While Arken isn't used to the grueling hardship of the outdoors, he's played lots of sports his whole life and has a knack for staying in shape. Somehow his metabolism is fast enough to burn through the hundreds of calories in snacks he consumes and his moderate amount of exercise keeps his muscles toned enough.
- [+] Mechanical Prodigy: He's had a tendency since infanthood to tear apart things and figure out how they work. Then he rebuilds them, and does it over and over. The Force has gifted him as well with an innate sense of mechanical objects, computers, droids, and anything that's synthetic in nature. Figuring out how to build, break, and recreate things has always been easy for Arken.
- [-] Tough Act to Follow: Stress is a heavy hitter. It can break men, even kill them under its pressure. As the sole heir to the Lussk legacy, there's a lot of weight on this young man's shoulders. Whether he can live up to those expectations or not is something to be seen.
- [-] Young Blood: Not exactly the most dire of weaknesses, but Arken is a young man. Inexperienced in the ways of combat and war, naive to the big picture when it comes to the galaxy, and is very trusting.
- [-] The Force: Arken has not devoted too much time to learning the fantastical abilities of the Force save for his use of mechu-deru and basic arts. Other, more advanced powers, are often beyond his scope of power.
"I don't really know why they asked me to tell you guys about myself, but here goes.
I'm a pretty simple guy, I guess. Nothing too special about me except for my last name. Pop used to be some Sith Emperor and the kids back home used to give me crap about it on a daily basis. But yeah, he's gone now. I never really knew him so I don't really know how to feel about all of that.
I was born on Dromund Kaas where dad worked. Went to school like a normal boy, played lots of Hologames and gravball with all of my friends. Found out how much I really liked droids during this time too. Dad finally came home to spend a little time with me and bought me my very first droid for my birthday. Tinkered with him for quite a while and came to like the thing. Named him Victor. He's pretty cool.
My life was pretty boring, really. Spent my years playing with friends, going to school, and trying to have as much fun as I possibly could.
After dad bit the bullet, I was 'rescued' by his killers and told I was being sent to a better place.
I've yet to see this better place they were talking about."
- Grey flight suit
- Eavesdropper Armor
- Model MSD-32 Disruptor Pistol
- Sentinel-series Utility Belt
- Survival-series Backpack
- Mephirium-class Battlecruiser, "Soma"
Lightsaber Combat (Ranked: Initiate, Apprentice, Knight, Master, Specialization)
Force Abilities (Ranked: Initiate, Apprentice, Knight, Master, Specialization)
- Art of Movement [Knight]
- Battlemind [Apprentice]
- Force Sense [Knight]
- Ionize [Apprentice] (Disable Droid)
- Mechu-deru [Specialization]
- Revitalize [Apprentice]
- Technometry [Knight]
- Telekinesis [Apprentice]
- Reasons [Private] - Arken is currently a refugee on Ession, along with many Atrisians that have fled from their homeworld following the Battle of Atrisia between the One Sith, Galactic Alliance, and the Dominion. Arken and Jarvis reflect on past events and come to meet a rather peculiar fellow...
- Wetwork [Dominion] - Our young hero volunteers to join the strike force to liberate Mirial and Krayiss II from rogue clans of Mandalorians.
- Wow, This faction Name Is Going To Make Things Confusing [Dominion] - The young Lussk accompanies his new master, Darius Sedaire, along with others to Ventooine to hunt down a mysterious beast...
- Conclave of the Dominion [Faction] - Numerous Jedi and other Force users convene to officially create the Force order for the Dominion.
- Blood and Wine [Dominion] -Arken accompanies Darius and Shorarri to the world of Kushibah to meet with the council of elders and arrange ties between the two civilizations.
- We Lost The Sea [Private] - Another developmental thread between Darius and Arken.
- Kairos [Corporate] - Arken and newly founded Aegis Systems host an economic summit, displaying the wares of various businesses and making new corporate allies.
- Nothing Personal, Just Business [Skirmish] - Young Arken defects from The Dominion during its waning years, particularly the raid on Vjun.
- Case Number 100-01 [Public] - A debauchery-filled trip to Coruscant entailing snooping through files and decrypting important documents...
- Cut To The Feeling... [Public] - Atlas Kane, Arken Lussk, and The Slave create e-Tinder profiles.
- Whispers in the Dark [Dominion] - The Sith Empire enlists the help of our young hero. Analyzing rocks and getting stabbed by Starweirds is the name of the game.
- Foundation of a World [Corporate] - Aegis Systems and Jaeger Solutions, along with other interested parties, discuss a very ambitious project.
- Baby Steps [Corporate] - Aegis and Jaeger form ties with a manning and management firm on Bastion.
- The Means of Production [Dominion] - With help from the Sith Empire, Aegis Systems and Jaeger Solutions begin transforming Oricon into a forge world.
- Tying Knots [Corporate] - During a trip to Commenor, Aegis Systems meets with the High Queen and arranges a short term contract and investment from the Commenor Systems Alliance.
- Swallowed Up [Corporate] - Arken Lussk takes a trip to O'Reen to meet with some business associates of his with very... promising results.
- Ratchet and Clank [Corporate] - Arken Lussk meets with another company to secure inve
- Together We Rise [Corporate] - The Free Worlds Coalition needed help and security, Arken knew just the right people to lend a hand.
- Does Anybody Have A Map? [Private] - A home invasion gone wrong...
Edited by Arken Lussk, 05 April 2018 - 05:43 PM.