OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent:Make a Sword
- Image Source: Clash of the Titans, Lightning Sword
- Canon Link: Silver Lined Sword, Force Imbued Sword
- Development Thread:
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Atheus
- Model: Aurora - Named after a Minor Hellyni Goddess of Dawn
- Affiliation: Individual Character Name
- Modularity: No
- Production: Unique
- Lightsaber crystal
- Classification: Short sword
- Size: One-handed, Two-handed,
- Length: 80 Cm blade, 100 cm total
- Weight: 1.8 kgs
- Glows in the Dark
- Force Imbued Sword
- Force Valor
- Connected to Talisman of Calling *Having approval from creator as Atheus does have ties with the Verd Clan.*
DETAILED SPECIAL FEATURES
When Atheus holds the sword, It will slowly change from its onyx black state, to a bright silver, and even near the tip turn slightly red as though the blade had just been taken out of the forge. This effect is done much like a Silver Lined Sword is, or is comparable to the Aura created during the forging process of a Force Imbued blade. With the creation of a sword done differently than Sith Alchemy, Thus it has different strengths and weakness than that of a Sith Sword much like the one he carried.
As the sword is connected to a Talisman of Calling, the sword itself has all the strengths and weaknesses of the Talisman. Allowing the weapon to be called upon whenever necessary. Allowing Atheus an extra spot to carry something else, or allow for him to walk around "unarmed" with out it being so. As well, only Atheus can call upon the sword.
- Force Imbuement allows the sword to cut through materials much more easily than other blade variations. However, it does not have the cutting power of a lightsaber.
- Can kill Spirits/Force Ghosts
- Lightsaber resistant.
- Alternative to a Flashlight
- Much sharper blade due to Omegium having much higher tensile strength than that of durasteel.
- Force Valor effect is evident as Atheus is a Consume essence user. However, instead of stealing the power from others, he is attempting to aid others around him, instead of hinder them.
- Only Atheus can call upon the weapon as he knows the incantation to summon the weapon
- Force Nullification fields remove the connection between sword and user. Thus returning the weapon to "the Mist." While Force imbued blades naturally lose their special perks when in a field, It instead completely removes the sword from the fight all together, instead of holding just a plain sword.
- Bright lights attract attention.
- No forms of leather or cloth on the weapon to aid in grip. *Due to Atheus having a metal arm that also does not have fake skin to aid with gripping items, it would be difficult for him to hold onto the blade with an iron grasp with his left hand.*
- The blade is a conductor. It can conduct heat and electricity much more easily that other metals.
- Should the Talisman be destroyed, So is the sword. While the sword itself cannot due to force imbuement.
- Should anyone else know the incantation of the weapon, as well as wearing the ring, can summon the weapon as well.
- The ring is connected to only the sword alone. Atheus cannot call upon multiple weapons with just one ring.