4 replies to this topic

Tefka

Tefka

SWRP Owner

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 7734 posts

SUB-ACCOUNT DISPLAY NAME CHANGE

• Sub-account display names are currently bugged and require an Administrator to change your name for you.
  • If you wish to change your display name for a sub-account, post as your sub-account below and request which name you wish to change it to.

SUB-ACCOUNT MERGE

• We are now offering the ability to merge sub-accounts into other subaccounts or your writer account. ***THIS IS PERMANENT AND WILL NOT BE UNDONE.***
  • YOUR WRITER ACCOUNT IS SUPER IMPORTANT, YOU CAN NOT LOG IN WITHOUT IT. DO NOT ASK FOR IT TO BE MERGED INTO A CHARACTER. Instead, ask for the character to be merged into it and then you can rename your Writer account.
  • If you have multiple accounts you wish to merge into one account, list all of the sub-accounts in the first field of the form below. Separate requests must be made per "target" account, where the target account is the account you wish to keep.
  • After the merge is complete, posts/likes/reputation/threads will all be combined into the target account.

To merge a sub-account, post the form below in response to this thread and fill it out:

***THIS IS PERMANENT AND WILL NOT BE UNDONE.***

SUB-ACCOUNT MERGE

Name Of Sub-account(s) I wish To Get Rid Of: (this is the name of your writer/sub-account you want to delete/merge, i.e. "source account")

Name Of Account I wish To Merge Into: (this is the name of your writer/sub-account you want to keep, i.e. "target account")

***THIS IS PERMANENT AND WILL NOT BE UNDONE.***

FORCE USER TITLES

1. The titles below, except for Master ranks, are available to change in your profile settings.
  2. Master Rank Requests must adhere to the Rank & Promotions rules.

ac2412e32285a22423c12326a92f571d.png 

NON-FORCE USER TITLES

1. The titles below are available to change in your profile settings.

70c659b4cf78e4f402697edb95cb3431.png

21-MAY-2017 NON-FORCE USER TITLES

1. The titles below are available to change in your profile settings.

20bb6c1444e0ec73c3b26ba060315c51.png

MAJOR FACTION TITLES

• Major Factions may request to have a Major Faction Title created for them.

6zIcYPH.jpg
54qzz7C.png
RQkR5K.jpg
4EdLmsp.png
ZQ02TPQ.png

U8uwoQr.png

Edited by Mahet, 11 October 2017 - 08:36 PM.

Aisa Moxla

Aisa Moxla

Character

• Character
  • 1 posts

Can I get a name change to Mason Prestor

Edited by Aisa Moxla, Today, 01:20 PM.

pdgdWap.gif

Einhardt Al'Kuhn

Einhardt Al'Kuhn
  • Character
  • 183 posts

Name change to "Valerie Rein", please.

Darth Aion

Darth Aion

Character

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 2 posts

I would like to request Sith Lord rank for a transfer, please. Allyson Locke approved it.

Kal Ordo

Kal Ordo

Ancient

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 450 posts
SUB-ACCOUNT MERGE
Name Of Sub-account(s) I wish To Get Rid Of: Kel Hamner, Fenick Raaf, Xosha Meela, Ruusan, Aran Ordo, Rex Cholo, Dralshy'a, Gavin Ovmar, Ket Vistas, Alastair Crowely, Jek Floggerty, Zenoc Lah, Jiana Korr, Buliwyf Jarhulda, Oogbolt, URoRRuR, Vindart, Bella of Giaca, Bendak Ginn, IC-6736, Rhan Nidor, inigo Bontroya, Pontius Ptolemy, Caeruleo Rex, Edric Ay'bara, Verne Munin, DS-12-6, Kyr Jendri, Darthka Helmetus, Ziggy Starflower, Rykev Shel'tah, Decimus Meridius, Cuyan Varad, Anne Darkchild, Terriblis Odium, SC-421, Malkav Nisiku, SV-421, Maar Daala, Elan Grey, Grrwarr, Golden Emperor, Honus Teach, Kalizka, Shaitan

Name Of Account I wish To Merge Into: Kal Ordo