206 replies to this topic

Shaydae Desmaris

Shaydae Desmaris

Quartermaster

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 12 posts

HK-36

Great post! I have to be up at 3:30 in the morning so no post from me tonight, sadly. But it's first on my priority list when I get off work tomorrow!

yrOo3iy.png
TJH0N1h.pngNFpOvR3.pngX9xmb7a.png

Null

Null

Hell or High Water

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1020 posts

Sol Stazi

Hey there. Asharad Graush 's task force which includes Selene Sinclaire, Fiver and me engaged you in our last posts 4 days ago. Is everything okay? Just looking for a heads up on your status.

Tank4.png

Sol Stazi

Sol Stazi

Twilight Company

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 18 posts

Null

Hey apologies, I meant to give you guys a heads up in this thread. I was waiting on Torian's reply, and had to work most of the weekend. I just got home a couple of hours ago, so expect a post up by tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. Sorry to keep you waiting! Your patience is super appreciated.

Edited by Sol Stazi, Yesterday, 08:10 PM.

d0GjSN7.png

Null

Null

Hell or High Water

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1020 posts

Sol Stazi

Sweet, just wanted to know you're still around.

Tank4.png

HK-36

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4267 posts

Shaydae Desmaris,

Sure no problem, I could use a day off from posting anyhoo :P More time to rest after work and I ended up getting a bit of food poisoning today

Sol Stazi

Sol Stazi

Twilight Company

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 18 posts

While we're on the subject of things I was supposed to mention OOC. I've told a couple of First Order writers this in chats, but I figure I should let everyone on Hoth know. While I won't be microing my armor losses too much in my posts except for flavor kills/responses to direct attacks, basically the Twilight Company status percentage is representative of my overall strength, and the closer that number gets to zero the closer my lines are to breaking and no longer being effective in the invasion. Please let me know if any of that sounds unreasonable, and I'll adjust.

d0GjSN7.png

Carlyle Rausgeber

Carlyle Rausgeber

The Most Admirable of Admirals.

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1135 posts

Cathul Thuku, Alexandra Morrow, Achim Veers @Ty'r Dellios and other fleeters.

I've been hella busy writing up assignments this weekend. I swear on me Mum's life, that come Monday, there will be a fleeting post up.