• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 314 posts

NAME: Carona Totsari.
SPECIES: Togruta.
HEIGHT: 4’6.
WEIGHT: 79 Ibs.
EYES: Blue, flower iris.
HAIR: None. Montrals/ lekku are black and white.
SKIN: Light orange.

BIG FIVE PERSONALITY TYPE: RICAD, the Guardian.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Very.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Force Sensitive: Strong connection to the force.
Biology: Lekku and montrals allow excellent hearing and echo location.

Powerful Telekinetic Mind: Carona's mind is extremely powerful, easily capable of mastering telekinesis, force tricks, and many more at an incredible rate. She's a true telepath.
-  Mute: She is mute, thus she currently can only communicate through telepathy, sign language and data pads.
- Growth Disorder: She has a moderate growth disorder to where she always looks a few years younger than what she appears. She also suffers with bones that break more easily and twice as much exertion released than usual (if she ran a mile she would become as weak as running for two miles). She matures much slower and off and on has slower thinking capabilities (although she is very intelligent and smart). She is sixteen, but currently looks thirteen. She needs to eat a lot to keep herself going.
-  Strength: Due to her growth disorder, she would never be able to win in weight lifting competitions; can easily be thrown back by larger, stronger enemies; etc.
-  Emotional: This kid has emotional issues!! She easily is discouraged, cries, and basically tends to look like nothing but a crybaby.
-  Self-Confidence: She has no confidence in herself whatsoever! She has a really hard shell to break into…
-  Always Hungry: At first she was just being forced to eat extra servings... Now she takes extras with open hands. Extremely high metabolism.

Appearance:
The light orange skinned togruta has blue eyes and a black and white lekku. She looks thirteen, but is actually sixteen. She is actually quite skinny even though she eats a lot. She usually wears a light tan tank top, a dark sapphire blue hoodie, and brown pants. She has brown boots.

Biography:
Born on Shili, the young girl had a difficult early childhood, as the mute often suffered breaking bones often and she was easily exhausted. When the Jedi found her and took her to the temple, they discovered that she had a growth disorder. She learned to talk via telepathy and took medication to help her. She was excellent with learning the force, and she had a strong connection to the force. She had a strong connection to her environment and had a strong force sense. When it was time, despite her weaknesses, they made her a Padawan in hopes that her strengths would outweigh her many weaknesses.

Edited by Carona Totsari, 02 August 2017 - 12:11 PM.

Carona Totsari

Carona Totsari

It takes true strengh to turn the other cheek

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 314 posts

No Training[X] Familiar [ I ] Competent [ II ] Expert [ III ] Master[ IV ]

Abilities:

• Telepathy. III 
  • Sense. I 
  • Telekinesis. II 
  • Force Speed. X
  • Force Augmentation. I 
  • Meditation. I 
  • Force Vision (RARE) I 
  • Lekku/ montral: she can hear through her lekku, as well as using the strong echo location it provides. IV.

Lightsaber Forms:

• Shii-Cho: I
  • Makashi: X
  • Soresu: X
  • Ataru: X
  • Djem So: X
  • Shien: X
  • Niman: X
  • Juyo: X
  • Vapaad: X

Other Fighting Styles:

• -
  • -
  • -

Weapons:

Armor:

• -
  • -
  • -

Edited by Carona Totsari, 02 August 2017 - 11:14 AM.

Carona Totsari

Carona Totsari

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 314 posts

Ships:
N/A.

Kills:
N/A.

Bounties Collected:
N/A.

Relationships: 

Friends:
- Valae Kitra ~ Master.
-
-
-

Foes:
-
-
-
-

Edited by Carona Totsari, 02 August 2017 - 11:08 AM.

Carona Totsari

Carona Totsari

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 314 posts

ROLE-PLAYS:

Casual:

Training:

• -
  • -
  • -

Development Threads:

• -
  • -
  • -

Invasions, Conquests, Duels, Events, etc.

• -
  • -
  • -

Solos:

• -
  • -
  • -
  • -

Edited by Carona Totsari, 02 August 2017 - 11:12 AM.

Carona Totsari

Carona Totsari

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 314 posts
Reserved for anything in the future need be.

Edited by Carona Totsari, 25 July 2017 - 10:52 AM.

Carona Totsari

Carona Totsari

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 314 posts
Edited some stuff.

Carona Totsari

Carona Totsari

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 314 posts

Edited a lot of stuff. Completely revamped the template And updated the relationships, weapons, and RP sections

Edited by Carona Totsari, 02 August 2017 - 11:15 AM.

Vereshin

Vereshin

All Relative

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 581 posts

Very lovely character. I have a physically frail, timid Sith myself and would love to RP some time! Carona Totsari

Edited by Vereshin, 02 August 2017 - 11:30 AM.

ClBo6xW.png

Carona Totsari

Carona Totsari

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 314 posts

Vereshin Read your profile. Love it! Maybe Our characters could become odd rivals of sorts in the future. Neither seem confrontational though, lol

Vereshin

Vereshin

All Relative

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 581 posts

Vereshin Read your profile. Love it! Maybe Our characters could become odd rivals of sorts in the future. Neither seem confrontational though, lol

Thankyou! Vi is only young and hasn't been trained to fight, so he may be more confrontational in the future.

For now he is mostly just creepy and deceptive, though he may be able to relate to Carona a little bit and try to seduce her to the Dark Side (and most likely fail to do so : P )

ClBo6xW.png

Carona Totsari

Carona Totsari

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 314 posts

Vereshin

I actually plan on her hitting an "emo stage" in the future sometime. I'm thinking of writing a thread where she is emotionally and mentally strained and in a moment of insanity uses her telepathy to literally break someone's mind and put them in a coma. She would be extremely guilty and attempt to learn to better control both her healing and telepathic skills, but in her over-exhaustion and unhealthy state of being she would only get more out of control. This would be a neat place to see Vereshin somehow enter the picture and notice her vulnerability to the dark side, considering that breaking a guy's brain is dark side-ish. 

Vereshin

Vereshin

All Relative

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 581 posts

Vereshin

I actually plan on her hitting an "emo stage" in the future sometime. I'm thinking of writing a thread where she is emotionally and mentally strained and in a moment of insanity uses her telepathy to literally break someone's mind and put them in a coma. She would be extremely guilty and attempt to learn to better control both her healing and telepathic skills, but in her over-exhaustion and unhealthy state of being she would only get more out of control. This would be a neat place to see Vereshin somehow enter the picture and notice her vulnerability to the dark side, considering that breaking a guy's brain is dark side-ish. 

That sounds great, I'd love to be a part of that. Would you still like to do an RP for now to maybe build some relationship between the two?

ClBo6xW.png

Carona Totsari

Carona Totsari

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 314 posts

Vereshin Considering that Carona tends to stay in Voss (the Jedi Temple) I have no idea how they'd meet.