• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

The Whispering Tyrant

The Whispering Tyrant

Inperantike of the Order

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,530 posts

I have a question that came to mind after perusing the list of Companies and their Tiers. 

I noticed two companies, Aglari Enterprises and the Novus Corporation, both of which are Tier 3. 

As I was the one who created the two characters who originally owned these two companies, and as those two characters are now defunct (their character profile's having been deleted back when we could delete character profiles), I was wondering if I could claim these companies. 

At this moment I am working on pushing Sorenn-Syrush Industries to Tier 3. Upon achieving that, I was wondering if I would be permitted to resub both Aglari Enterprises and the Novus Corporation and their subsidiaries at lower tiers than they currently are now and then have SSI come in claim them. 

Would this be possible? 

Would this be permitted? 

Jamie Pyne

Jamie Pyne

Delicate

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 5,176 posts

Amelia Sorenn-Syrush

You'll need Cira to verify this question because I do not have access to see/confirm your prior ownership of these companies.

kbuHuaI.png

UJj1T2e.png

The Whispering Tyrant

The Whispering Tyrant

Inperantike of the Order

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,530 posts

The only proof of previous ownership I could find is located here

It's from a post in November 2013 after the site wide data loss that happened in 2013. As mentioned, both Aglari Enterprises and Novus Corporation were owned by previous character accounts of mine that have since been deleted years ago. 

As you mentioned though, Cira may be able to confirm previous ownership of those companies. 

Jamie Pyne

Cira

Cira

Best Onion

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 8,298 posts

Amelia Sorenn-Syrush

Let me review the companies and the details and I will get back to you. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Whispering Tyrant

The Whispering Tyrant

Inperantike of the Order

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,530 posts

Cira

I was still interested in reclaiming my old - approved - companies that are linked to defunct accounts and wanted to check in on the question. Would it be possible to claim these companies or not? 

The companies in question are 

Each company was owned by an account that I once had and have since deleted or had it merged with my writer account - the two accounts for Aglari Enterprises and Novus Corporation however were both deleted sometime after the site crash a few years ago which may make proving original ownership difficult. 

If you could please give me an update, it would be appreciated. 

Thank you for your time. 

Edited by Amelia Sorenn-Syrush, 22 March 2018 - 09:38 PM.

Jamie Pyne

Jamie Pyne

Delicate

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 5,176 posts

Amelia Sorenn-Syrush

Cira is no longer a member of staff.

I will review this now that I have the ability to do so. However, Preshean Auxiliaries  is already under your account it seems, no?

kbuHuaI.png

UJj1T2e.png

The Whispering Tyrant

The Whispering Tyrant

Inperantike of the Order

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,530 posts

It is under my writer account due to the previous account having been merged into it. The character that once controlled Preshean Auxiliaries is no longer active. 

Jamie Pyne