OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: A cybernetic arm for Connor after his own was taken by a lightsaber blade
Image Source: https://s-media-cach...7c1a45ba97c.jpg
Canon Link: N/A
Restricted Missions: http://starwarsrp.ne...elf-immolation/
Primary Source: N/A
Manufacturer: Connor Harrison / Matsu Xiangu’s scientists
Affiliation: Connor Harrison
Modularity: Small modifications can be made, with elements replaced if damaged or worn / faulty
Material: Cortosis, durasteel, cybernetic components
Classification: Artificial limb
Cortosis offers strong resistance against most forms of damage, including lightsabers, blaster fire, slugs, and melee attacks.
- Resistant to light forms of damage (lightsabers, blaster fire and melee attacks) due to the cortosis-weave overlay on the limb.
- EMP/Ion resistant due to a built in shield which operates when an external hit causes the electric charges within the shield's conducting material to be distributed such that they cancel the field's effect in the cage's interior, in this case, the circuitry of the arm
- Heightened strength from cybernetic enhancement
- Non-resistant to heavy damage (direct lightsaber attack, heavy blaster fire) as cortosis can crack and weaken
- Limited movement as not part of his natural body
In a final confrontation with Matsu Xiangu, Connor Harrison suffered a number of physical and mental wounds that left the shell of the former Jedi Master broken and beaten.
One such wound was the loss of his lower left arm from a lightsaber strike. When Connor’s broken body was returned to Matsu and her team to encourage the manifestation of the Dark Side to grow in him and take over his body, they removed the arm and replaced with a dark black cybernetic limb.
Left uncovered with synthetic flesh as a reminder of his sacrifice and his lack of humanity now he serves the Dark Side, Connor will act as a servant of the Force and the enhanced strength of the arm and protection of the Cortosis will be a welcome aid in doing so.
Edited by Connor Harrison, 25 July 2017 - 10:12 AM.