MAJOR FACTION MANDATES
- Mandates are unique characteristics that may be adopted by a Major Faction that provides the Major Faction a bonus.
CHOOSING A MANDATE
- A Major Faction Owner must declare his/her Mandate in the Map Update Thread upon their Faction being approved for Major status.
- Major Faction Mandates and their dates changed will be displayed in the Major Faction Mandates thread.
CHANGING A MANDATE
- A Major Faction Owner may request their Mandate be changed once every 60 days in the Map Update Thread.
FACTIONS | MANDATES
- The First Order | Relentless Horde | 01/25/2018
- Order of the Silver Jedi | Defensive Stronghold | 03/03/2018
- Commenor Systems Alliance | Defensive Stronghold | 8/12/2017
- The Sith Empire | Capitalism Reigns | 06/01/2018
- The Galactic Alliance | Capitalism Reigns | 06/01/2018
- The Confederacy of Independent Systems | Rapid Expansion | 8/20//2017
- Outer Rim Coalition | Lawlessness | 01/25/18
- The Mandalorian Empire | Defensive Stronghold | 03/03/2018
- The Galactic Empire | Defensive Stronghold | 11/12/2017
- The Republic Remnant | Capitalism Reigns | 06/01/2018
- The Rebel Alliance | Galactic Nomads | 06/01/2018
- The Fel Empire | Rapid Expansion | 06/01/2018
A Major Faction Owner may post the below application to update their Major Faction's Mandate.
Major Faction Name:
Faction Owner's Name:
Tef's Note: Staff is not responsible for a lack of reading posted rules. If you have questions, ask in the Feedback forum!
Edited by Jamie Pyne, 01 June 2018 - 09:26 PM.