MAJOR FACTION MANDATES
- Mandates are unique characteristics that may be adopted by a Major Faction that provides the Major Faction a bonus.
CHOOSING A MANDATE
- A Major Faction Owner must declare his/her Mandate in the Map Update Thread upon their Faction being approved for Major status.
- Major Faction Mandates and their dates changed will be displayed in the Major Faction Mandates thread.
CHANGING A MANDATE
- A Major Faction Owner may request their Mandate be changed once every 60 days in the Map Update Thread.
FACTIONS | MANDATES
- The First Order | Galactic Nomads | 3/5/2019
- Order of the Silver Jedi | Defensive Stronghold | 03/03/2018
- The Sith Empire | Rapid Expansion | 09/27/2018
- The Confederacy of Independent Systems | Relentless Horde | 02/21/2019
- Outer Rim Coalition | Lawlessness | 01/25/18
- Clans of Mandalore [Formerly the Mandalorian Empire] | Defensive Stronghold | 02/12/2019
- The New Republic | Defensive Stronghold | 01/21/2019
- The Jen'ari Empire | Galactic Nomad | 01/23/2019
- The Chiss Ascendancy | Defensive Stronghold | 01/29/2019
- The Core Imperial Confederation | Defensive Stronghold | 03/11/2019
Tef's Note: Staff is not responsible for a lack of reading posted rules. If you have questions, ask in the Feedback forum!
Edited by Valiens Nantaris, 10 March 2019 - 04:27 PM.