THIS IS MY T3 BIG PROJECT
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create a large, heavily armed and armored command center.
Canon Link: N/A
Restricted Missions: N/A
Primary Source: N/A
Manufacturer: Battlewell Security and Arms
Model: Unique, MCC Mobile Command Center
Affiliation: Battlewell Security and Arms
Role: Command Center/Artillery/Tank
Size: 75 meters tall, 120 meters long, 45 meters wide
Weight: Very heavy for a tank
Minimum Crew: 10
Optimal Crew: 60
Speed: VERY LOW 35 km/h
Maneuverability: VERY LOW
Defense: VERY HIGH
20 implanted and networked AA-3 Tribarrel
(10 left side, 10 right side)
Defenses: Very High
Squadron Count: Unique N/A
Maneuverability Rating: VERY LOW
Passenger Capacity: 600 combat units in the hanger
Cargo Capacity: 100,000 kilograms
- Dense Ray Shields
- Advanced Sensors and Targeting Computer for all Armaments
- Life Support
- Communications System
- Navigational System
- Encryption and Decryption network
- Smoke Screen and Flares for defense against Aircraft.
- Internal and External PA system
- Heavily Armored: The material used to construct The Iron Duke makes it very, very durable but also very, very slow. This material was provided via HK-36 and The Metal Lords
- Scaled Down Hyper Velocity Gun: While this weapon is a scaled down version of the regular, ship mounted canon, it still packs a big enough punch to take down most tanks, structures, and artillery.
- Hanger: The vessel is also equipped with it's very own hanger. It can hold either 8 artillery pieces or 600~ combat units.
- Very Slow: The material used to create the machine bogs it down to a crawl.
- Very Hard to Maneuver: The vessel is very hard to Maneuver, a simple 180 degree turn can take 30-60 minutes depending on terrain conditions.
- No AA Weapons: The Iron Duke is not equipped with any AA guns, leaving that job to supporting vessels.
- Limited range of movement for Hyper Velocity Gun: The HVG has a range of motion of 10 degrees in any particular direction.
- Not repairable in the field: Should the vessel become disabled, it would require immediate evacuation and repairs would take place inside a warehouse.
- Hyper Velocity Gun Recharge: The HVG has a recharge time of 30 minutes, meaning it must choose it's target well.
Description: Looking for a terrifying ground vehicle and finding none, Ke'Cholo ordered the construction of...
THE IRON DUKE
Considering a hybrid of a tank, command center, and artillery, The Iron Duke is in a league of it's own. Thick Graphite Re-enforced Durasteel Plating cakes the outside of the vessel making it a stubborn vessel for any would-be boarding part. The downside of this is the lack of speed and maneuverability. The vessel takes half an hour to turn itself around, in the best conditions. It also takes an eternity to get from anywhere, to anywhere else since it's top speed is a meager 35 kilometers per hour.
With construction droids working around the clock, the vessel still look weeks to complete But, once it was finished, it was a sight to behold. Standing 120 meters long, 75 meters tall, and 45 meters wide the tank was outfitted with only the best weapons. 6 gatling guns grace the outside of the vehicle, for mainly anti-infantry purposes. 6 anti-vehicle canons were mounted on the front and back, scrapped and re-furbished from old CIS artillery. And lastly, the crowing gemstone, the HVG, the Hyper Velocity Gun.
The vehicle also features a built in hanger, for deploying your combat unit of choice. It can house 8 standard artillery pieces or 600~ combat units depending on the size. The hanger is mounted on the front of the vessel and is accessed via lowering and raising the door.
The rolling fortress has yet to be deployed but has a promising future.
Edited by KeCholo, 15 August 2017 - 08:15 PM.