• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

Darth Ophidia

Darth Ophidia

Success or Death.

• Character

• Character Bio
  • 2420 posts

So, in my last post, Ophidia made out a call on TSE frequencies asking them to trace it -hopefully locating the com unit hidden on board the ship and not blasting it to hell with her on board- If anyone is in orbit and would like to trace it, that would be cool

She's inside an SJO Pantera Class Stealth Frigate and just slashed up their hyperdrive pretty bad. It should take a little while for it to get anywhere fast.

Meanwhile, have a snek.

giphy.gif

snrHnBN.pngmk.pngzHCpwMT.png

NinjaRabies.gif

I3RcLS5.png

Stephanie Swail

Stephanie Swail

Defender Of The Light | SJO FO

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3016 posts
Darth Ophidia Before reading all that I thought you were gonna say you'd unleashed the smallest, cutest Dark Side snake on the ship to cripple it on the inside. I was like....fair play!

Europa Draav

Europa Draav

Zombie

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 14 posts

No tiny darkside snakes?

*puts away all of the Snakes on a Plane gifs*

giphy-2.gif?w=480

Edited by Europa Draav, Today, 10:13 AM.

Darth Ophidia

Darth Ophidia

Success or Death.

• Character

• Character Bio
  • 2420 posts

Stephanie Swail Europa Draav

Well, she is actually carrying two snakes on her; a tsaisi and a sith familiar. They just haven't been thoroughly unleashed. One of them ate a severed thumb, though.

tumblr_n9sy4iuYUX1rkr5qdo1_500.gif

NinjaRabies.gif

I3RcLS5.png

Suravi Teigra

Suravi Teigra

Sky Marshal

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1054 posts

Dusaro Dresari Out of curiosity, how or why do the Silver Jedi Order use Yuuzhan Vong Hunter II droids that are currently affiliated with the Galactic Republic, a faction which has ceased to exist for quite some time?

ICily, PCs associated with the GR brought over equipment from the Republic to the SJO and other factions after it went minor last year, and I gave them permission to do so as GR Faction Owner. We've been using the said equipment without incident thus far, and I see this as common practice across factions. For instance, I see Dominion equipment being used in support of TSE during this invasion.

Darth Ananta

Alkor Centaris

Alkor Centaris

Ravager.

• Writers

• Character Bio
  • 1043 posts
Adron Malvern, former faction owner of the Dominion, is a member of TSE.

We have similar permissions.

MjHgqcq.gif
lppzW5K.gif

Enyo Typhos

Enyo Typhos

Unchained

• Character

• Character Bio
  • 1133 posts

The invasion ends in a couple hours...so either way the point is kinda moot since one toy more or less won't change things. :D

Arisa Yune

Arisa Yune

Jäger Command

• Character

• Character Bio
  • 1476 posts

Darth Ophidia Hi there, I'll get around to replying to you, I haven't missed it, and I've been tracking your progress to make sure everything is kosher. I was waiting for a good point to respond to your sneaking so it didn't seem like I busted you out of nowhere from the get go. 

“All cruelty springs from weakness.” ― Seneca

eVQnH32.png
(Jyn Erso is bae.)

Kiribi | Jedi Enclave | Rebel AllianceMasamune 

Darth Ophidia

Darth Ophidia

Success or Death.

• Character

• Character Bio
  • 2420 posts

Arisa Yune

Very understandable. I do appreciate it when stealth is not detected through meta. Though, now I have created quite the ruckus for you to react to.

NinjaRabies.gif

I3RcLS5.png

Vereshin

Vereshin

Magus of the Void

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 214 posts

My character is going to escape the fighting in a very odd way if there are any Acolytes or young Sith who want to join me.

H2A01WD.png

nxrtNkDA_o.gifHbWmffOP_o.png

The Slave

The Slave

そよ風

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 524 posts
Arisa Yune

Hi Arisa! I just read your last post, and while exceptional I did notice you ignored my response to your fleets attack on Kaine. To explain, I had already posted The Technicolor Beat sitting on the edge of the sector waiting for someone to show up, and when your fleet did; it unloaded the weapons it had been charging.

Perhaps I didn't read right, but there was no mention of this in your post. Could you edit it to respond accordingly, or would you prefer just bypassing it entirely?

Posted Image