Braith Achlys

Braith Achlys

L E G I O N

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 54 posts

gombNsZ.png

NAME: My name is Nadja Keto.

ALIASES: I have no known nicknames or aliases.

SPECIES: I'm only human, sorry to disappoint you.

RACE: I'm a native to Empress Teta.

SEX: I'm a woman.

SEXUALITY: You should get to know someone first!

HOME-WORLD: I was born and raised on Empress Teta, Krath nobility and all.

FORCE SENSITIVE: I don't even know how to tell if I am.

EYES: My eyes are cerulean blue, like the waters on Dac.

HAIR COLOR: I am a natural brunette, and it's never dyed.

HEIGHT: I'm tiny - only one hundred and sixty centimeters!

WEIGHT: Are you sure you want to know how much I weigh? If you're that persistent, though, I'm only fifty-three kilos.

SKIN COLOR/TONE: I believe the term is sun kissed, but I'm a bit tan if you don't know what that is.

BODY TYPE: Ugh.. I have an ectomorph build.

GENERAL DESCRIPTION: I keep my hair up, usually in a bun but I'm not averse to the traditional ponytail, and I try to dress as sharply as possible - business attire, I suppose, with a little touch of Tetan fashion.

PERSONALITY: I suppose my personality varies with who I'm interacting with. If you're my parents, or a good portion of my blood relatives, I'm probably leaning towards acerbic - although I'd describe it more as being aloof than outright mean or hostile. I'm very open and relaxed, very teasing too, with my close friends, and I suppose if you don't fall into either camp I tend to be very professional and sincere. I can be a stubborn, though.

Dossier

ALLEGIANCE(S): Empress Teta System

OCCUPATION(S): Attendant to the Empress of Teta

STRENGTHS: 

• Intelligent - If it's strategy, engineering, or math I'm your girl. I graduated top of my class when I attended the College of Naval War on Anaxes, so I am more than qualified to make that claim.
  • Empathy - I'm very good at reading people and understanding how they feel, and I'm very good at communicating with people because of that.

WEAKNESSES:

• Side Character - I'm not the kind of person who will ever willingly get into a fight, and I am probably the last person who might win. I'm tiny, I'm hardly in any kind of physical condition to stand up to someone, and I'm not really all that great with a blaster either.
  • Stubborn - Unless you manage to miraculously change my mind, I'm going to stick with what I've decided on doing until the nine Corellian hells freeze over - which isn't always a good thing.

FAMILY:

​Parents: Erich Keto (Father, Alive), Anina Keto (Mother, Alive)

Sibling(s): N/A

Significant Other(s): N/A

Children: N/A

Edited by Nadja Keto, 01 October 2017 - 02:25 AM.

5tPgxi8.png