191st Clone-Trooper Infantry
"Commenori Peace Keepers"
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To expand upon and create one of several submissions to tie in with the Clone-Troopers gifted to the Commenor Systems Alliance by the Galactic Empire's Tanomas Graf. This Submission is to encompass the Infantry of the 191st Clone-Trooper Army and describe in greater detail why they are the elite of Soldiers loyal to their new Chain of Command within the CSA.
- Image Credit: Click Here!
- Role: Infantry, Military.
Galactic Empire's Contribution To the CSA: Common Empire (Lady Kay & Tanomas Graf)
- Unit Name: 191st Clone-Trooper Infantry
- Affiliation: Lady Kay & Veiere Arenais, Commenor Systems Alliance
- Classification: Infantry.
The general purpose Soldier of the Commenori Peacekeepers, these are ground troops and generic infantry. The front-lines defense against the opposition of the Commenor Systems Alliance, as Clones they have been trained to be the steadfast soldier of war, following orders and fighting for their sovereign nation with the utmost faith and dedication to service.
In ground combat there are a range of classes involved within the specialized training of the 191st Infantry; these consist of the following:
- Assault Class - Your run of the mill soldier, sporting the carbine, a side arm and the courage to die for the cause.
- Heavy Infantry - Using Heavy Repeaters and focus on supporting fire, demolitions and Anti-Vehicular warefare.
- Combat Medics - Providing emergency medical treatment to the injured and otherwise taking care of the wounded/deceased.
They are armed with:
- CAR 7 ASSAULT SHATTER RIFLE
- K-40 APL (ALL PURPOSE LAUNCHER)
- S-3 MANGLER SONIC PISTOL
- JS-7 DAEDALUS-CLASS JETPACK
- Availability: Common.
- Deployment: Mass.
- My Brothers Keeper: Born and raised together in every sense, these Clones have been bred for war beside one another, knowing no higher sense of comradeship than their own. Together they are a united force to be reckoned with, sworn to service, loyal to the man standing next to him, they enter into battle knowing that beside their brothers, their backs are covered.
- Trained Elites: There has never been a more efficiently trained unit within the Systems Alliance outside of the world of Commenor's own; these men have been desensitized to the horrors of war, facing their opposition with every ounce of courage they will muster, fighting with their all and doing so with the utmost integrity and faith in the nation that they serve.
- Imperial Breed: A foreign armada exchanged in good standing with the Systems Alliance, these Clone Troopers are otherwise outsiders and adverse to the democratic government, perhaps too eager to be the show of force upon the battlefield, these clones need to be regulated and have proven to exert more aggressive tactics than the Commenor Systems Alliance is known for.
- Clones: While designed to simulate the best of man, these soldiers are little more than warriors bred for Combat. They follow orders to the letter yet aren't designed to think and feel with sentiment. They will exert every ounce of their might to obey an order and will otherwise not seek alternatives to mission priorities. If there is ever to be a chance for peace, or to avoid a battle, these men are NOT the ones to commit to the field.
- Infantry: Soldiers with naught but what they carry into war ! They suffer from the inevitable heavy explosives ordinance that so regularly strikes the battlefield. Their armor though fair is nothing compared to the iron of the 191st ATAB (Armored Division) and thus they are clearly at a disadvantage where live expectancy is concerned.
In a bid to increase relations between the Commenor Systems Alliance and the Galactic Empire, The Queen Lady Kay met with the Emporer of the Imperial Power over the region, Tanomas Graf in order to discuss political ties, trade and future positions within their sectors of the Galaxy. The Systems Alliance known for it's neutrality, their lack of enemies but so too their less experienced and grounded military by result, were generously offered ten thousand Clone Troopers as a gesture of good faith and friendship by that of the Emporer out of Kamino.
Known well for their Stormtrooper armada's and iron clad military and naval authority, the Galactic Empires offer was one the Systems Alliance could not ignore. To be given such an addition to their ability to defend the good of their people, surrounding worlds and the ironically opposing government ideals of democracy and prosperous living within their neutral state, the offer came with understandable skepticism and uncertainty on the Monarchies side. Despite this, Kay and Veiere both seeming to agree with the Emporer and the Galactic Empire's utmost respect in delegations with the Systems Alliance, shook hands with the man and so begun a fruitful trade agreement by result.
Taken into the heart of the Systems Alliance and trained within Commenor's military and naval facilities, the Clonetroopers were equipped with CSA armaments and reorganized into ranks and classes best suited to their strengths. Tested by the ranking Commanders and Generals of Commenor, their fighting ability and respect to authority seemed unparalleled and yet their lack of sentiment and willingness to fight without restraint came as something of a surprise and warning to the Monarchy. Dubbed the Commenori Peacekeepers, the fact is that if sent out into the field of war, the only peace that will come of it will be the utter elimination of the enemy; elite as they come, their lack of regard for lives outside of duty is a startling drawback that could lead to problems down the line if not closely monitored.
Edited by Veiere Arenais, 18 October 2017 - 04:54 PM.