OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create personal transport and fighter ships for Sena and Dax Fyre
- Image Source: Peter Blight
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: ORC
- Model: N/A
- Affiliation: ORC
- Production: Semi-Unique, Only 2
- Material: Durasteel, standard engine components, weapon components
- Classification: Corvette/personal
- Length: 60 meters
- Width: Main hull, 13 meters
- Height: Inside/cockpit area 3 meters
- Armament: Low
- 6 turbolasers
- 1 warhead launcher
- Defenses: Average
- Hangar: 0
- Maneuverability Rating: Very high (moderate with air to ground config)
- Speed Rating: Very high (moderate with air to ground config)
- Hyperdrive Class: 0.3
Modular to include air to ground bombing, slows speed and maneuverability to moderate. Has standard stealth abilities. Able to be noticed on radar for those looking, but can slip by if not monitored.
- Very fast and agile, able to out-pace a great number of ships.
- Modular for air to ground bombing
- Stealth abilities scaling to speed. At max speed no stealth, when speed is very low, almost undetectable.
- Armaments are very restricted and make battles drag on for extended periods of time.
- Air to ground bombing setup reduces speed and maneuverability to moderate. Also disables any stealth abilities.
Description: The Sagitta, or Arrow, is a ship great for getting around. The ship is designed to be an engine, moving swiftly anywhere it goes. The fins that give it aerodynamics when within an orbit, have spacing between them, giving this ship and even greater edge when gravity comes into play. Its defenses will withstand an assault, but not for too long. However long the defenses last, it usually give the ship enough time to speed out of combat range and avoiding destruction. A heavy blow can cripple the ship's defenses quickly. Even though it's combat prowess is lack luster, it can be good in a dog fight with the edge it has in getting where it needs to be. It has stealth, but nothing meant to go wholly undetected. Can fly undercover of radar if at a slow enough speed, but as it climbs in speed, it becomes more and more traceable. At full speed it has virtually no stealth. It's engines, when preparing for takeoff, cause so much noise that standing anywhere near the ship without a very good amount of hearing protection can prove to be permanently damaging to ears.
Edited by Sena, 12 October 2017 - 10:26 AM.