Greetings from another plane

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Crane Baxa

Crane Baxa
  • Writers
  • 4 posts

Greetings, I am Crane Baxa. I have roleplayed for quite a while though where I currently roleplay, there is lots of issues of keeping scenarios and factions. Anyway, I am here to have fun and hopefully create ships and vehicles!

Darth Ananta

Darth Ananta

Matre Inanimis

• Factory Judge

• Character Bio
  • 13530 posts

Crane Baxa

Welcome to Chaos.

oFtEOtG.png

Leo Vandermolen

Leo Vandermolen

Honour Among Thieves

• Character

• Character Bio
  • 621 posts

Welcome to Chaos!

Enjoy your stay...

| Crane Baxa |

2RoFnYR.pnghLjOM1p.png

dishonored_signature__my_first__by_darke

| Theme |

Stephanie Swail

Stephanie Swail

Defender Of The Light | SJO FO

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3016 posts
Crane Baxa Welcome to Chaos - enjoy your time here and if you have any questions, just shout.

Crane Baxa

Crane Baxa
  • Writers
  • 4 posts

Only question I like to shout out is trying to figure out who owns what territory. I also would like to know where to look for smaller factions currently as I have no intention of joining larger organizations. (I am still on my own retirement so to speak from politics)

Jay Scott Clark

Jay Scott Clark

Writer

• Writers
  • 4284 posts

Crane Baxa To answer your question. Check the MAP tab in the Top Banner to see the territories of the Major Factions. All of which can be found in the FACTIONS tab too.

To note. Minor Factions do not control territory on the map. :)

Crane Baxa

Crane Baxa
  • Writers
  • 4 posts

Ahhh very well. I thank you for that though I highly doubt I want to be in a large conflict...at least, for right now. I noticed some materials can only be done through certain missions so may have to sometime.

Jay Scott Clark

Jay Scott Clark

Writer

• Writers
  • 4284 posts

Crane Baxa The Factory is indeed another beast entirely. So, yes. It can take some time to better understand it's rules and guidelines as well.

As a creator yourself? Might I suggestion looking into our Corporations system too. Enjoy. :D

Darth Caecus

Darth Caecus

Make Them Bleed

• Character

• Character Bio
  • 586 posts

Crane Baxa Welcome to Chaos!

6zVEk44.png

Crane Baxa

Crane Baxa
  • Writers
  • 4 posts

Thanks Darth Caecus. Just submitted me first ship, hopefully it passes with flying colors...if not, more to learn. You may be interested in it...who knows.

EDIT: How are credits decided in game? I am wondering how that works.

Edited by Crane Baxa, 15 October 2017 - 10:14 PM.

Jak Sandrow

Jak Sandrow

"Bring me a shrubbery!"

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4222 posts

Crane Baxa Credits are not an actually monitored thing... However, your character's prestige and experience works kind of like a credit rating (officially unofficially). A corporation selling a ship for 100 000 credits will find a homeless man on the streets of Coruscant to be a less-likely buyer than someone who has created and sold many of their own ships. Just spend some time on the board, and you'll have no problem whatsoever! Again, it's all unofficial, you can pretty much do whatever you want, credit-wise. Oh, and welcome to Chaos!!

Edited by Jak Sandrow, 15 October 2017 - 11:13 PM.

e6b0M1si_o.gif

Credit to snowprincess-artist.tumblr.com for the bio photo, and Kaalia Voldaren for the gif!!