• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Shoma Ike

Shoma Ike

K-Pop Kid

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 263 posts

So, I recently decided to roll an Atrisian character and, as part of that nexus, started trying to understand the board history and roleplay that's taken place on Chaos associated with the planet Atrisia. This turned into a much bigger job than I thought, and as I spoke to people associated with the Atrisian Empire faction, the One Sith faction, and others on the board it was obvious that there wasn't much of a consensus of whether the planet was habitable or not. If it was, how much of it was. Or what parts of it were.

Piece by piece, I started finding approved Codex and Factory subs that helped to paint a picture. But, I'm not about to claim I have the slightest idea what I'm talking about here. I joined the board in 2015, after the Atrisian Empire faction had told their stories and moved on. And this is my first time associating with the Galactic Alliance faction. I recall reading the GA Dominion of Atrisia-turned-Rebellion by the One Sith... but I was a casual reader who wasn't involved with the planning or the storytelling.

In other words, I'm winging it here and I need your help! Similar to what the lovely and much more talented Danger Arceneau did with Corellia, I'm trying to get any lore-related bits related to Atrisia.

Is there something more I can say in the history to relate to the Atrisian Empire's time on the board?

Do you have a Factory, Company, or Codex sub that should be included in discussion of the planet?

Are there threads out there that tell the story of this planet that I haven't found or just don't know about?

For reference, here is what I'm working with:

Notice Me, Senpai!

shoma_sig03.png

M2cKZ0I.pngtag_atrisian.png4g7eozn.png

Moira Skaldi

Moira Skaldi

Paperclip Maximiser

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,415 posts

I was heavily involved in the original Atrisian Empire during its time as a major and minor faction, and talked a lot about it with the faction leaders, Akio Kahoshi and Madeline Kahoshi/Mirien Valdier. So I can confirm the stuff Shoma Ike wrote about what happened during the Atrisian Empire period, prior to the OS takeover. Basically that encompasses the reign of the Kahoshis.

I supplied information and links for what took place during that era, but Shoma did all the work on writing the sub. Major props to him for incorporating so much lore and putting a lot of work into this.

Edit:

Found the thread link where the Atrisian Empire invades OP, then retreats. http://starwarsrp.ne...f-fondor/page-1

http://starwarsrp.ne...trisia/page-1  OP counterinvades...then retreats. Atrisia is assimilated by the Fringe Confederation as an autonomous member state.

Edited by Moira Skaldi, 11 October 2017 - 07:24 PM.

wfzT5eP.pngBbxkFLQ.png

tumblr_n1koym82L71rnpi4to1_1280.png 

Atlas Kane

Atlas Kane

Walk through the fog ...

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,814 posts

During the Rebellion a total of 4 Sith Lords died during the creation of the Force Storm, another's being fused with a volcano on the outskirts of Jar'kai to create a massive Force Demon. Crazy times, those were.

I remember seeing that you needed the specific post where the Force Storm was summoned, which was here, summoned by Darth Mephirium and powered by the combined forces of him, Kruel Zing, Nulgath, Mythos, and Darth Praetorias, the latter four of whom passed away during its creation. 

I'm fairly certain the Volcano Force Demon was dispelled, though the heavy taint of the Dark Side still lingers there, it would probably also be a Force Nexus or something of that sort. The spirit of Darth Vulcanus quite literally fused with it from what I recall. Post's here.

IIRC Lot'thek(?), big space Cthulhu, the name eludes me at the moment, was also summoned by someone in orbit around Atrisia, though I don't know what came of that storyline.

I'll try to see if I can't remember some more stuff, maybe ask a couple of the peeps involved about what they remember, I'll try and get back to you again if I find out anything more.

If you need more details about what actually went down, I'll try and give you the summary of the whole Rebellion.

Shoma Ike

Edited by Atlas Kane, 11 October 2017 - 10:52 PM.

3CufblV.jpg
YB5ZVoa.jpgEGy0vNR.gifCA4YwKF.jpg

Shoma Ike

Shoma Ike

K-Pop Kid

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 263 posts

Atlas Kane and Moira Skaldi

Thank you! I'll get those incorporated into the sub.

I went through the Rebellion and added up post by post every post that seemed to substantively develop the various Force Storms (I think there were two, plus the super volcano, plus Cthulu... or the super volcano turned into Cthulu. I got a little lost in the 44 pages of posts!)

Edited by Shoma Ike, 11 October 2017 - 11:10 PM.

shoma_sig03.png

Azlyn Ike

Azlyn Ike
  • Character
    • Character Bio
  • 544 posts

I will look for the links for you but @Yawei Ike and Lora did some work as well with some small development threads for locations way back. Plus the contract threads that were being done to get some companies from the likes of Allie Wren and old old old when Domino controlled them Phenex

Servant of Hali the Indulgent

Apprentice of Crystal

AHj7IQW.png

Nizarashi / Zeltron Smokestone Pendants /

HK-36

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,039 posts

Shoma Ike,

Shortly after the rebellion me, Six-O, Faith Organa, and Siobhan Kerrigan did a private thread called the Sun Rises Again where we put resources from our various companies and factions to start rebuilding Atrisia, part of it was moving the capital from Jar'Kai and a droid fortress being constructed by HK and his ilk from the ruins of old Imperial Palace on Jar'Kai, around the Dark Side Nexus to watch over it Night Watch style. The fortress was given to Six then to look after it but he went on LOA so we haven't really done much with it since then.

I could write up a location sub for the palace fortress if you want, it could have possibly been abandoned by Six and his droids although that would depend on him

Edited by HK-36, 12 October 2017 - 12:13 AM.

Mythos

Mythos

Lord Commander

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,587 posts
I think some survivors of the Rebellion NPC wise fled with the Dominion. Veiere Arenais would be the guy that knows about it.

I got some Threads for when i ruled the planet if youd like.

H0KGCiS.gif
Yjdn3Ns.gif
AX rzPvjWG.gifRUDIS 

Moira Skaldi

Moira Skaldi

Paperclip Maximiser

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,415 posts

Atlas Kane, Shoma Ike

I believe Lote'kk died in the space battle. Or was banished. Either of the two. I was not really involved there. He was summoned by Ostanes, who was not connected to the Sith ruling the planet. I believe Zark could say more on that.

You're right about the Volcano Demon (Vulcanus sorta transformed into it). One of my Firemane chars, Elpsis Elaris, was working on dissipating it and Spencer Varanin went up against it, too (though Vulcanus' writer did not respond to us).

I've been operating on the theory that all the dark side magic being tossed around (Volcano Demon, Force Storm etc.), combined with the huge collateral damage, was what caused the darkside nexus in question.

The followers of the Dominion went with Veiere to Ession, I believe, as Mythos says, ushering in the Dominion major faction.

Little anecdotes that aren't relevant for the sub: Some former Inquisition members, including their ex-chief, got a job with Firemane after Madeline's administration launched the Great Purge. Sio likes having them around. :D

Oh...and Madeline was actually processed into an HRD by Moira, after being shot at and almost killed by Mirien/Naamah. And proceeded to create Enyo Typhos because she was good at making Force Clones.

Edited by Moira Skaldi, 12 October 2017 - 03:52 AM.

wfzT5eP.pngBbxkFLQ.png

Cyrus Tregessar

Cyrus Tregessar

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,805 posts

AtrisianEmpirenNeverForget.

o7

Shoma Ike

I first earned my stars serving Akio Kahoshi, while I think Moira Skaldi covered everything crucial if you have any questions about that time feel free to ask.

Edited by Cyrus Tregessar, 12 October 2017 - 03:43 AM.

J2cmt1Q.png

VXuBjEw.pngo9kuE85.pngc23PUTY.png826dhMY.png

'It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be. That way and not some other way.'

Scion of House Tregessar

Sky Marshal of Shadowline, a Private Military Contractor

Kei Raxis

Kei Raxis

The Wild Side

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,049 posts

I PM'd you a load of stuff because I never knew this was here. It was mostly filling in the gaps between Mythos and the GA invasion with Mythos' return to power.

I think some survivors of the Rebellion NPC wise fled with the Dominion. Veiere Arenais would be the guy that knows about it.

I got some Threads for when i ruled the planet if youd like.

I'll send Veiere a message and see if he has anything to add. He's currently down at the beach with his kid so yeah, I'll see if I can dig anything up in the meantime about the Rebellion survives,

Shoma Ike

Edited by Kei Raxis, 12 October 2017 - 04:19 AM.

Keisig.gif

Shoma Ike

Shoma Ike

K-Pop Kid

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 263 posts

Kei Raxis | Cyrus Tregessar | Moira Skaldi | Mythos | HK-36 | Azlyn Ike | Atlas Kane

I think I've incorporated all your points into the revision.

Keep the ideas coming!

Revised Sub

Edited by Shoma Ike, 12 October 2017 - 07:33 PM.

shoma_sig03.png

Moira Skaldi

Moira Skaldi

Paperclip Maximiser

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,415 posts

Shoma Ike

Nice work. A few points.

1. Re threads. The chronology is slightly out of order. Here's the right sequence of events:

To Steal a Man's Tea | Lords of the Fringe Invasion of Atrisia

For Their Own Good | The [Atrisian] Galactic Empire Invasion of Fondor

Failed Atrisian Empire invasion of the Omega Protectorate.

Imperial March | Omega Protectorate Invasion of Atrisia

2. While the Ardarvia base erves the purpose outlined in the sub, Six-O is not Commander of Firebase Ardarvia since he's not a Firemane employee. Presumably a Firemane NPC officer is in charge of that installation.

The fortress HK-36 mentioned and put under the command of Six-O is not connected to Firemane, but something set up by HK's droid organisation. HK can probably explain more. Both are separate locations.

Also a slight spelling mistake: Ardarvia is the correct one* grammar nazi strikes again *

This affects these lines:

• 'Six-O, Commander of Firebase Ardvarvia since 849 ABY'
  • the droid known as Six-O maintains a vigil over the ruins of Jar'Kai City from Firebase Ardvaria.

3. Some other characters you can add to the list:

Mirien Valdier: Former Grand Inquisitor of the Atrisian Empire. Now Head of Firemane Intelligence.

Naamah Aesham: Former Inquisitor of the Atrisian Empire. Now vigilante.

Sumiko Tanaka: Former Senior Inquisitor of the Atrisian Empire. Now Sith Lord.

Siobhan Kerrigan: Countess, Firemane Industries CEO, Atrisian Baronness.

Edited by Moira Skaldi, 12 October 2017 - 06:01 PM.

wfzT5eP.pngBbxkFLQ.png

Shoma Ike

Shoma Ike

K-Pop Kid

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 263 posts

Moira Skaldi

Thanks. Sub abjusted.

shoma_sig03.png

Cyrus Tregessar

Cyrus Tregessar

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,805 posts

Whatever happened to the old 4000m carrier parked in orbit?

The Rancor.

I sort of assume it was destroyed at some point but if not...

Edited by Cyrus Tregessar, 12 October 2017 - 08:23 PM.

J2cmt1Q.png

VXuBjEw.pngo9kuE85.pngc23PUTY.png826dhMY.png

'It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be. That way and not some other way.'

Scion of House Tregessar

Sky Marshal of Shadowline, a Private Military Contractor

Shoma Ike

Shoma Ike

K-Pop Kid

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 263 posts

Cyrus Tregessar

Thanks!

ver 3.0

Edited by Shoma Ike, 12 October 2017 - 08:51 PM.

shoma_sig03.png

Matsu Ike

Matsu Ike

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 12,508 posts

had to do some digging for it

Seoul Sisters: Yawei a reclusive sister has a school on Atrisia

I am going to keep looking for the two big deal threads and Sawa has one working on an old estate

Atlas Kane

Atlas Kane

Walk through the fog ...

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,814 posts

To clear up the second to last paragraph, there were two Force Storms in total. The first one preceded the GA's attack on Atrisia and was quite short, summoned by Darth Erebos as a means of transportation. The second one was the massive storm that destroyed large parts of Atrisia, which was fueled by the death of 4 Sith Lord PCs.

IIRC the volcano eruption was unrelated. It was the product of Darth Vulcanus' ritual, during which his spirit merged with the volcano's fires to create a super-evil giant dust demon. Just to make it more accurate.

Looking pretty good otherwise.

Shoma Ike

3CufblV.jpg
YB5ZVoa.jpgEGy0vNR.gifCA4YwKF.jpg

Mythos

Mythos

Lord Commander

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,587 posts
Cyrus Tregessar the force storm destroyed it, it had a part in the battle. It could be reconstructed at some point. The Rancor went out in a blaze of glory

H0KGCiS.gif
Yjdn3Ns.gif
AX rzPvjWG.gifRUDIS 

Zark

Zark

defy the tyrannous stars

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 701 posts

Shoma Ike Atlas Kane

The terror from beyond was pew pewed back through its event horizon by the GADF and Rogue Squadron. Any lingering spooky action in Atrisia's orbit is up to those most involved with the sub, I'd say.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Shoma Ike

Shoma Ike

K-Pop Kid

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 263 posts
ver 4.0

Edited by Shoma Ike, 15 October 2017 - 09:45 AM.

shoma_sig03.png