67 replies to this topic

Sawa Ike

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 655 posts

Kurenai Yumi

Sawa watched her with a look and she spoke moving quickly to be behind her and whisper in her ear but not be overbearing or just touching her. "Careful now, allow the force to work with you, seep yourself into it otherwise you are going to strain yourself and tire it out." She was watching her and held a hand out as she focused with the force, letting flames spark from her palm that jetted out into one of the mercenaries. Silver eyes flicking to see him dance and scream when she threw him to the side with the force. "THe darkside is power but you have to know how to not let it control you, otherwise you'll be just as corrupted and lost as any other servant of the sith."

Kurenai Yumi

Kurenai Yumi

Im much older then I look

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 356 posts

The close proximity of Sawa felt a little unnerving, but never the lest was correct, she had taught her children a similar concept, "Ah, yes master, sorry for being rash". Taking a deep breath Kurenai allowed the force to flow through her, releasing control to it instead of trying to command it, a more relaxed power coming over her, more control, strong but not bursting to the brim like before.

Opening her eyes she looked back to Sawa, eyeing the flame like bullet she sent into one of the merc guards, "Yes of course master, this feeling, it's less stressful... I guess I have simply not being doing things correctly during my life time, thank you for telling me this". Her words though would explain all the odd behavior that other Dark Side users seemed to constantly be engulfed in, lost to proper thinking, they were all corrupted, being used as puppets by the dark.

Sawa Ike

Sawa Ike

Sawa Ike

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 655 posts

Kurenai Yumi

Sawa was watching her and there was interest but the girl was learning as she spoke. "Has no one taught you this my sweet dear." She was curious about it now, mostly because they had a long life and if she was uncertain about it now. If she hadn't been taught properly she could have been wasting a whole lot of time when she switched and allowed the fire to cool becoming a blue white bolt of lightning once someone else came around the corner. Heavily armored against the flames and weapons but their armor was conductive when they started screaming. THe echoes down the hallways that was the screams before the lightning arced off onto someone else making black burn marks on them.

Kurenai Yumi

Kurenai Yumi

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 356 posts

Kurenai gave a small head shake as Sawa's question, "No, I never had a proper teacher, I was but a child during the clone wars, after the Jedi purge and coming dark years most of my time was spent hiding my force sensitivity from the empire, after the destruction of the first death star myself joining the Reble Alliance". "Though I have only started delving into the force the past 20 years I am progressing at a much faster rate then a normal human, and I am master of my own right in warfare and hand to hand combat". It was a waste of someone with her potential, but she was young and rash and rightly scared all those many years ago, "I may have been a late bloomer, but I am still young and in my prime, I am glad that you have taken me as your apprentice Ike-sama". She replied as the elder vampire shot lighting from her finger tip, the conductive metal attracting the deadly attack, probably the reason plastiod armor was still used these days.

Sawa Ike

Sawa Ike

Sawa Ike

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 655 posts

Kurenai Yumi

"Well that is good to hear." She said it while moving and brushing the woman with the force, mostly to keep track of her in her mind before she was moing down the hall and grabbing another. He was twitching dfrom pain but hadn't been kiled while she stripped him of equipment and armor, then snapped his wrists with a scream. "Well then my dear one, we will practice and have the first lesson. KNowing how to sense and feel these beings, it can allow you to understand when they are lying to you, when they are lusting or when they are afraid. All of that comes in handy for learning how you want to deal with them."

Kurenai Yumi

Kurenai Yumi

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 356 posts

Kurenai kept a steady mind as the two proceeded further into the hallway watching as Sawa brought a man to her knees in a rather brutal manner, reminding her of how the Rebel treated certain Imperial prisoners. "You talk about force empathy do you not, not something I have done very often, though what do you mean by lust after? Would humans really view me as beautiful, it is that large breast is it not, they do tend to catch ones eye, but enough talk, let us continue". Taking her position Kurenai reached out with the force, in the same manner she would do in sensing a persons presence, but this would have to be different, she would have to somehow work to their emotions not just their small force signature.

Sawa Ike

Sawa Ike

Sawa Ike

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 655 posts

Kurenai Yumi

Sawa was about to answer her when she suggested they had talked enough for now. the woman bowed her head before she could answer with a look over her face of detachment as they moved towards the bridge of the ship. Where she was looking around the ship she reached out with the force itself. Sensing the life energies to manipulate the things on here. She could feel the fear in some of the slavegirls that they had released and had working for them. They were happy to see justice as they thought it was for the indignities they face but oh she saw no reason to lie to them yet.. really they would serve her as spies and possibly assassins if they survived. Turning her attention towards the woman she was moving and stopped at one of the splits that were wrapping around towards the bridge. "We'll split up here and meet at the bridge."

Kurenai Yumi

Kurenai Yumi

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 356 posts

Kurenai still had to get over her rather straight forward and to the point thinking, something that had often caused problems in the past, herself going ahead with the force empathy test, reaching into the soul of the mercenary, feeling the fear and pain, but also small amounts of hate. 'This is, different, but I can see its uses.... well enough of this work is to be done', With a small flick of the wrist she snapped the mans neck, proceeding to follow Sawa further along the ship with their freed slave troopers, slowly reaching to the bridge, "Decide and conquer, us dividing and conquer the enemy, hmmm or did the saying have a different meaning, any way I will meet you there master". She offered Sawa a small bow before heading off down the other corridor, sabre drawn in her right hand with pistol in the other.

Sawa Ike